Spectrasonics - Authorizing problems on Win 10

Discussion in 'Software' started by Alpha0ne, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

Hi everyone. Today I wanted to load Trilian but it wanted authorisation challenge code again. I tried but it didnt work. I spent maybe 1 hour to find out that i had to run my DAWs in admin mode. Now they work again.

Just to share my experience for those who have same problems.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Thanks for the information. I do not know if I will ever leave win 7 but the information is good to know.

4. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

@midi-man. Dont switch to Win 10. Stay on Win 7 and stay as long as you can. I switched and i regret it. Windows 10 is a spyware of CIA. It controls everything. It has a keylogger and you must agree that microsoft reads your e-mails. An no one ass protests against it.
    Its also overloaded with bloatware and apps you cannot uninstall/get rid off. Cortana?? Skype app?? I dont need them I have Skype installed as separate Software. For what do i need Cortana?

Fuck i dont like win 10. I just downloaded it for directx 12.

I regret badly

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

Wow that bad. I really hate that they are spying on people. but I should have guessed it that is the old MS way. Cortana is needed so you can search and eat up your PC resources., LOL. I hate flashing menus what the freak do I need them for I am just look for a program I could care less it it has animation.

The old IT joke was tada theme tune on windows boot was letting you know it was a miracle that it booted;-)

6. PhilCoraz

PhilCoraz Noisemaker

I have the same problem, please leave a challenge code for Stylus_RMX_Software_Update_Win_1_9_7d for win.
    Exept spectrasonics every things works fine.

I put Cubase 8 in admin mode but it doesn't solve the problem.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  7. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Odd no issues at all for me on Win 10 X64 + Spectrasonics.

Have to admit too.. my Sweet Beasty :hillbilly:(Omni) runs better than ever on 10.

Come to think of it.. everything does.

8. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

I have seen programs on other warez sites that supposedly address these win10 issues of spying. Im sure win 10 is good and more optimized. But, it must be something real for people to be addressing it. Being unable to uninstall bloatware is shitty too. But spying, keylogging, wtf...I hope not! Plus its so easy to upgrade and its free..seems like alterior motives.. information collection is the US govt new favorite hobby..well I shouldnt say new. Thats how all these new games and software work by collecting info and giving targeted advertising. Thats how come its free. Im just on a rant here..Good day people:bleh:

9. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

The last weeks Windows 7 & 8 "important" (what a joke) updates contains most of the Windows 10 sypware. I guess it's worse in Windows 10 since it was designed from scratch with the spyware in mind, but most of it arrives daily to Windows 7 & 8. It's a dirty move even for Microsoft standards but damn is clever as hell.

Every time I've less reasons to avoid installing Windows 10, at least as a second SO along with my current Windows 7. I already know that I'll have to execute almost every day an anti windows spyware tool. Destroy Windows 10 spying seems the best at the moment, but no application can avoid Windows Update installing spyware updates again and again. At least, at the moment.

It remembers me Silverlight, which "surprisingly" never could be hidden when it was a strong bet from Microsoft again Flash, but much much worse.

Not to talk about GWX... for basic users it must be nearly impossible avoid upgrading to Windows 10. I know several that they don't even know that windows has upgraded (only former Windows 7 users, for 8.1 users the change is more evident). They just think a big update has been installed and changed the theme.

And the main reason to upgrade to Windows 10 is this. Almost every person I trust about Windows stuff, including beginners and advanced users, report consistently that Windows 10 works like a charm both in performance and UI.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  10. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

PhilCoraz. No request of cracks or serials here. Please read the forum rules.

Although you are in admin mode, it could be that User Account Control is active and that coul cause the problem. Just rightclick on the DAWs exe file > properties > compatibility > and click run as Administrator. Maybe it helps.