Spectrasonics Atmosphere v1.2 (Win) Update

Discussion in 'Software' started by audiozuser76, Jul 14, 2020.

1. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

Dear musician friends, I really need your help!

Actually I work on my (very) old projects created in the "era" when I switch from pure Hardware to Software Sequencer and PlugIn's (around two decades ago).
    From this time I have a lot of old projects and actually I want to reproduce it and finish them up with the original tools from this time.
    Mostly of all my last old projects was created with Cubase SX3, I get it on the sister site.
    It works better than the legit one, this fact was known already 2005 (H2O).
    In the last couple of days I was able to get all the old stuff I was used the time when working with Cubase SX3.
    But one PlugIn gives me really a headache, this is the Spectrasonics Atmosphere (Omnisphere predecessor).

On the sister site there is release called "Spectrasonics Atmosphere Dream Synth Module v1.2", 2.29GB.
    I was able to download it and successfully installed it, unfortunately the release are faulty.
    There are only v1.0 version who is working, but this first version are quite buggy.
    The mentioned release should also additional include the v1.2 update, but this is not the case here.
    The installer are 0 KB large, someone who was published it was not willing to check his own work.

Therefore, I ask you to help me to get the Atmosphere v1.2 (Win) update only.
    Please if you have it write me PM and help me to get it.
    I was spend hours to search it somewhere else, but without any success.
    I really don't ask easy & thoughtless for someone helps, but in this case I'm definitive lost without you.

Thank you all in advance and stay healthy!

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@audiozuser76 Check your PM.

For anyone having a similar problem here is a viable solution. Change the names of both Omnisphere dlls to Atmosphere. Use Jbridge so it can be scan by your 32bit DAW.

Edit: In case you are wondering, all Atmosphere presets are now part of Omnisphere.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  4. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

Hi The Pirate, I don't have any PM from you?