Spectrasonics 2.3.2h update problem. GOING CRAZY HERE

Discussion in 'Software' started by sfarad, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Casmuse

Casmuse Newbie

Thank you so much and that is why i asked about it i didnt think it was right, thank you for clarifying and thank you for the help. I will do my best to return and pay forward as often as i can no doubt man. I appreciate it!! I downloaded Batchmod not sure how to use it but i will get these others going as well. thanks a bunch man! Ill let ya know when i get those going.

2. clone

clone Audiosexual

BatChmod is basically Permissions Reset 2 but with a few more options. I do not have a good explanation why, but I normally just use Permissions Reset but I have run into a few things where it wouldn't work. BatChmod does the same thing, but you can select a few options manually which PM2 doesn't do.

A similar example is using Keka to extract all archive files. Every once in a while it will not work and The Unarchiver will work perfectly. luckily these are all small little utility programs.

3. saccamano

saccamano Rock Star

one thing ya'll gotta remember when dealing with most audio warez;
    - you cannot be running warez on a production machine connected to the internet and expect things to work correctly.

With spectrasonics stuffz run the STANDALONE apps ONLY for the challenge/response or you'll get into trouble with auth loops. Also, a few more spectrasonics rules of thumb - don't bother patching or authorizing anything until you have applied all the updates you're going to apply, and do NOT attempt to run any of them in the interim. Once you're completely finished applying all updates (in order) that you have, THEN go ahead and patch all files that need to be patched and use the standalone apps for chal/resp and you should be good to go...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2024