Spectrasonic Keyscape First "Soundsource not found" - now "inconsistent index data"

Discussion in 'Software' started by Philastan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Philastan

Philastan Newbie

Hi everybody :)

I'm trying to install Keyscape inside Omnisphere on Mac.

At first I had the problem that the soundsource was not found. So I used all the tips from the various posts and after deleting the "zmap.index", I now have the problem that I got the error message "User Keyscape library contains inconsistent index data. Go to Multi browser and click the refresh (reload) button".

Even after updating the multibrowser and the patchbrowser, no new "zmap.index" is created. The write permissions of the "Keyscape" folder are set to read and write (see screenshot).

So now one problem has turned into two.

I have read all forum posts on the topic and I am now completely stuck. Can anyone help me?

Greetings

Phil

Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-14 um 17.54.19.png Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-14 um 17.55.29.png Bildschirmfoto 2018-12-14 um 17.52.34.png

3. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

I'm on windows but gonna send you a tutorial I have made of file structure installing Keyscape.

4. Philastan

Philastan Newbie

Many thanks for the video! I used the path manually as described, but it seems that Omnisphere completely ignores it.

For testing purposes I renamed the Keyscape folder. Now no Keyscape library should be displayed inside Omnisphere anymore - but it does. So Omnisphere won't be able to read the correct zmap.index with the manually added path.

It seems that Omnisphere will ignore any folder structure... I would like to completely remove Keyscape from Omnisphere once and then reinstall it. Also i can't get rid of the error message anymore, even if i would give up :D

Any tips?

/EDIT: I can't find any way to remove the keyscape patches from my library // slowly getting frustrated :S

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  5. Patoss

Patoss Newbie

Hola instalé Omnisphere, versión 2.5, en Window 10, funciona, pero al cargar Keyscape no tengo sonidos, solo mensaje de venta " La biblioteca de Keyscape del usuario tiene datos de índice incoherentes. Vaya al navegador múltiple y haga clic en la actualización (recargar) botón ".
    Alguien tendrá alguna guía de instalación vídeo tutorial, gracias, saludos ....???

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  6. Patoss

Patoss Newbie

[QUOTE = "Daskeladden, post: 367505, miembro: 36126"] Estoy en Windows pero le enviaré un tutorial que he hecho de la estructura de archivos que instala Keyscape. [/ QUOTE]

Hola, instalé Omnisphere, versión 2.5, funciona, en Window 10, pero al cargar Keyscape no tengo sonidos, solo mensaje de " La biblioteca de Keyscape del usuario tiene datos de índice incoherentes. Vaya al navegador múltiple y haga clic en la actualización (recargar) botón ". Veo que trabajas en window, me podrías ayudar ???

7. Daskeladden

Daskeladden Rock Star

When you right click on the Keyscape folder inside the Steam folder how large is it? It should be about 72GB