Spartan Sounds / Orion Sounds, Very Important!

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Evorax, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Hello Y'all

Evo Ryder here.

I have something to confess to you, after i'm still getting stabbed in the back on my own creations.

I'm the ex-sound designer from Spartan Sounds and i made the following packs:

- Charts-Topping EDM Vol.1
    - Charts-Topping EDM Vol.2
    - Charts-Topping EDM Vol.3
    - Charts-Topping EDM Vol.4
    - Trap 4 EDM Vol.1
    - Commercial Deep House vol.1
    - Ultimate Urban vol.1
    - Melbourne Mayhem vol.1
    - EDM Chart Toppers Vol.1
    - Summer Sounds for Sylenth (Audio Demos and a few presets)

(*If you check every Spire bank mentioned above, you'll find a watermark at the end of each bank, such as "E.R. / C.B. / Evo Ryder/ " and so on*)

After i left SS LLC due to the lack of appreciation and "tool-like" treatment, i co-founded my own LLC called "Orion Sounds", with the help of a good friend, .
    If you heard about SpartanSounds and loved it due to the products i mentioned above, i must let you know that i'll try to step up my game with each release on Orion Sounds, so if you're still looking for these type/calibre of products and would like to support me, please buy my products from Orion Sounds. I must let you know that i'm no longer getting any profit of the packs mentioned above. All the money goes straight to SpartanSounds's pockets, because he, and i don't want to publish his name, he didn't even messed to look out for a proper contract, but i still had the good morals to trust him when i shouldn't do it. He even wrote his own contract version which he signed with a MSPaint-like virtual Pen Tool (wtf) and sent me to sign it up, but i refused when i saw such a big unprofessional behavior.
    Once he found out that i made my own label, he got frustrated and sent a report letter to RevealSound against me, just because he's scared by the competition (being aware of the fact that i was responsable for SpartanSounds's success) and asked Reveal to take down my product, can you believe it?
    He even accused me that i copied SpartanSounds, but please... Did i copied myself?

My newest and upcoming packs are: - BP EDM Charts Vol.1 (which is already available in the store, #2 in the Top Sales recently BUY HERE)
    http://soundcloud.com/orion-sounds-llc/bp-charts-edm-vol-1
    - BP EDM Charts Vol.2
    - BP EDM Charts Vol.3
    - Deep Vs Future Vol.1
    And many other products.
    I will also start to make preset packs for other synthesizers, you can even suggest me for which one you may prefer.

If you're members on other forums such as KVR/GS/FP/Cockos/LaidbackL/etc. please forward this topic so you can save others from wasting money on placebo from SpartanSounds's future products.
    Always use your ears to judge the quality, not the brand!

Have a great day y'all!

Evo :bow:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Very nice Evorax. I really wish you a great success.

If you create some packs other than EDM stuff, I‘m in with full support. :wink:

4. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

The Talented Mr.Evorax , im glad your not letting that sucka(Spartan) for stopping what you know how to do best, which is producing. I hope for the future you start turning a profit and start ramping up more Kickass product which we know and love. :bow:

i'll like to see more variety not just EDM but when it's hot it's HOT and i'll stand beside you (not behind you lol) 100% of the way.

EDM on Champ :excl: :dancing: :grooves:

5. Levitate

Levitate Producer

Yessir!

:mates:

6. deftmonk

deftmonk Newbie

awesome bro! Thats wild but I will go make a purchase to support you now. You should throw a discount on here to those that buy all of the above it could help benefit sales at the beginning.

7. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

got my full backing & support as always :mates: u will carry on mate & do even better. Wish u the best of luck & wil help however I can.

Good luck :wink:

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Ha my favorite packs, no wonder. :grooves:

Make no mistake: the world is a vampire. It sucks that things took a turn like that for you my friend, always hurts to see bad things happen to good people. Sometimes though this can lead to an opportunity that you never expected because as one door closes another one surely opens. If not...well then you just get the sledgehammer. I know that you will bring the same level of quality and professionalism to your next projects and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us. Orion Sounds is the future and I have no doubt you will come out of this stronger than ever ready to undertake the next challenge. If there is anything you need from us then let us know and we're ready to make it happen for you. I'm pinning this bad boy to keep people informed of the change and so that members know that when they pick up a pack from Orion Sounds they're supporting one of our own. Orion Sounds is in full effect.

[​IMG]

9. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

Man i love the banks you made for Spartan, especially Commercial Deep House. I'll definitely support you, looking forward fro the Deep vs. Future bank.
    One suggestion tho, if you wanna make a real quick name, fill a space that is really empty in the presets market: the melodic/tropical & future deep house that is blowing uo right now.
    I'm talking about Kygo, Matoma, Sam Feldt, Addal, Zhu, Autograf, Tchami, Oliver Heldens, Gryffin, Hotel Garuda etc. There's so much people jumping on that wagon and mainly kids who don't know
    how to program patches :wink:

10. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

You should wait, he doesn't get paid anymore for those packs. Soon he will release something from Orion Sounds and then it's game on.

11. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

First of all - great work, Evo!

I was approached by F**** to do a Spire bank, and was working on it (about 80% finished) but got a bad feeling about it all. I was/is also swamped with other work (game sound design) so I put it on hold (and told him that).
    This info doesn't make things better at all. I thank my mother for sending on the strong intuition/gut feeling on to me.
    Good luck with Orion!

Maybe I should just release my own work on my own.

Ps. My 3yo and 4yo daughters are now dancing to your EDM Charts 1 demo. :)

12. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

I think AudioZ should start a "fair shop" where developers like you can sell their work to an audience that value hard work and fairness.

13. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Lol! Just recently, I was offered a recording contract in the same manner.
    You just can't believe how unprofessional some people out there are.

I wish you all the best for your company! plus, I followed you on SC :)

14. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Thank you everyone for your support!

I just woke up right now and you all brought a huge smile on my face when i checked this thread.

I'd like to adress a message to all the EDM producers here who's using my new Orion soundbank:
    In case you have any questions regarding how i made the audio demos, how i combined the presets and how i layered them together, you can ask me anytime and i'll be glad to guide you up and give you all the necessary tips you require to fully use my products, because there's no hidden bollocks about it.

Regarding "other genres" requests, i'll take it in consideration and i'll write it in my agenda, taking care of it once i get my actual objectives done.

Have a great day everyone and i really can't tell you how much your support means to me.

Evo :bow:

15. davea

davea Platinum Record

Well done mate,

I was contacted by him aswell, but that smelled something weird …
    And you did right even if it was a bit "late". I wish you all success
    and all my best to all AudioSexers too of course !!

cheers

16. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hey, evorax,

me... as nearly always, late again... :bow:

deluge of congratulations about your decision, wish you much more success with your new endeavour! :wink:

all the best for all of us, plus some more for orion sounds... :bow:

17. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

Let's go do it !!! :mates:

18. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

@Phenomboy
    I already have a future/deep house bank coming soon, called "Deep Vs Future Vol.1", I'll post the Soundcloud link here once i post it there. :mates:

Thanks!

19. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Even though I might know quite alot about layering and processing, I am (and I'm sure a few more here are) interested in hearing about it. :)
    You can never have enough knowledge.

20. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

I adressed that question to the EDM producers who owns some of my packs but can't get the presets to sound close to my audio demos. I want to make sure they get full use of my products.
    If you have any questions, you can ask me anytime.

:bow:

21. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star