Space Pixel Boys - Chiptunes

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Phyrate, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Phyrate

Phyrate Newbie

Hi!

I've been working on this Chiptune (Chip Dance/Trance/Techno/House) project and I absolutely love it, I want to know what you guys think though. The Album name is Space Pixel Boys

The latest track: The Dark Falcon Fleet. You can check the full set on soundcloud if you like it :)

http://soundcloud.com/rickssz/the-dark-falcon-fleet

Some background story about this project:

Space Pixel Boys is an Electronic Music Project based on the Chiptune sub-genre. This project has a full background story about a character called Chipxel and his friends, and their mission to bring peace and justice to the galaxy.

About Chipxel Hunter

Chipxel Hunter was the former captain of the Dark Falcon Fleet from Luastrad, a planet similar to the Earth, serving as a military base for the alliance and located in the Xers Omni galaxy. Chipxel was born on the Earth (year 2992) where he began his military carreer at the age of 16 as a combat pilot. In the year 3014 Chipxel found a way out from the military an became the leader of Victoria, a group of ex military men dedicated to do special jobs on contract, although Victoria’s real goal is to erradicate the corrupted government in which the alliance has fallen some years ago.

[​IMG]

Read ya :)

3. xsze

xsze Guest

I love it ^_^

ahhh time fly so fast....

4. Phyrate

Phyrate Newbie

Hey! Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it :)

yeah time goes fast!