SoundToys,Softube,Kush Waves

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by HeklaCF63, May 26, 2019.

1. HeklaCF63

HeklaCF63 Guest

Soundtoys,softube,kush,waves

Hello, I have a few things for sale that I want gold ASAP. Super duper deals to be had!!

SoundToys:

Decapitator

Echoboy

Radiator

Phasemistress

Little plate

Kush Audio:

Reddi

Omega A,N 48a

Softube:

Tape

Waves:

MV2

Scheps Omni Channel

3. cultmethod

cultmethod Newbie

How much for Softube Tape?

4. hellridermario

hellridermario Newbie

How much for the MV2?

5. lorenzolamasse

lorenzolamasse Member

Hi,

I'm interested in the Soundtoys package.

thanks for your feedback

6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Something smells like "CON" here. Among the 3 members stating that they are interested in buying, there are a lifetime total of 5 messages. Two of the accounts including the OP's were open last Sunday. Another account opened today, just to say "I am interested in Soundtoys package."
    Time to close this thread.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. lorenzolamasse

lorenzolamasse Member

FYI, until you have nothing to say on he forum, you don't feel the need to open an account, you know ;-)

8. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Yes. And elephants have wings and fly. There is no such thing as a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. Therefore, the fact that 4 members who either have a new account or never contribute and decided to make a comment here, points to a CON. This thread should be closed by the Administration. The OP is not a legitimate seller and neither one of those "potential buyers are legit". Get out of here with that bullshit.:trashing:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • List
  9. [​IMG]

I feel a big, wet, splatty fart comin' on, perpertrator dudes.

10. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi The Pirate
    Why dont you just report to the admins here, so they can make a choice if this thread is ok or not?
    Much easier and save you a lot of "troubles"!!!

11. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

True. I did report this CON on Wednesday. Thread still open. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do if the people on top fail to act. I would hate for a member to be duped by these unscrupulous operators.

12. shomyca

shomyca Producer

I totally get where you are coming from @The Pirate... but another point of view would be that we can all see they are new here, and this being a forum it should, especially for this type of activity, serve just as a first contact with the information that should be investigated further. If someone's looking to save on buying these plugs second hand, contact OP via forum, meet him on skype or whatever, and get all the proof needed that those plugs and OP's intentions are legit, I really don't see any harm in letting this thread live.

13. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@shomyca You made a valid point. One which I think is shared by the Administration.
    I just said what I said so it can serve as a warning to anyone that reads the thread. Better to err on the side of caution. What are the chances of those 4 members coinciding at the same thread in which the exchange of good for money would take place? Just think outside the box about that fact. With that said, members can do as they please. If they think it is all legit, they can go ahead and conduct bushiness.

14. shomyca

shomyca Producer

Absolutely - there are clear signs for one to be cautious and take extra steps to really make sure all's fine.

15. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

There can be a lot of reasons why admins doesn´t take action, here´s a few:

-Is this really so important we need to intervene
    -We already have them under observation (possibly due to your report?!?)

Basically we have very few admins in here and when you consider what a drama-site this can be at times I think they´re doing pretty ok - not perfect but ok.

Just report stuff you dont like here to admins and dont feel responsible for how things happen here - it´s not worth it!!!

16. cultmethod

cultmethod Newbie

I'm definitely not affiliated with OP, I just joined the forum after a few years of lurking... can't attest to the other posters. I think I'll just buy Softube Tape instead as I don't think you can easily transfer licenses with Softube anyway.

17. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

@phloopy I really don't care about the reason why the administration has not taken action including the one you forgot to mention: the administration in its exercise of discretion may believe this thread is legit. Even if I disagree with it, I respect it but it does not mean I have to keep silent. Moreover, let us not focus our posts on the administration. This is not about whether the administration is right, wrong , or whether it is doing a good or bad job. This is about a thread that in my opinion is a con. Let us keep it at that.
    I noticed something that could potentially be a scam and warned other members about it. Indeed, up until now, the OP has not even replied to what I alleged. To me, the warning I gave is worthy of my effort, just like replying to what I wrote appears to be of some worth to you.

18. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi @The Pirate

We can all (I guess/hope) read, and we´re not (I guess/hope) fools?!?

Personally I would never buy anything from anyone here with a profile that tells me he´s a guest or been a member a few days - period!
    NB: I have bought stuff from other members here (not software) but that´s from members I´ve known for years.

It´s perfectly ok to warn people here - much more than ok!!!!

But my experience is that spending time, experience and skills helping out people with technical stuff etc is a much better way contributing to this place .... and you´re actually good at it :yes:

This one is a lost battle for you - as I see it.

19. 404 Lewps

404 Lewps Noisemaker

I actually posted that my friend and it’s far from a scam. I was testing the waters to see if anybody was interested in these plugins as I have a bunch sitting in a iLok account I no longer use. I posted them on that old account (Due to be deleted) by mistake via auto log in from my phone....

20. 404 Lewps

404 Lewps Noisemaker

Jumping the gun on this CON come on mannnnn!!!! I’ve been lurking around here for years and only have signed up to get involved in a few threads!

21. 404 Lewps

404 Lewps Noisemaker

Paranoid fool! Reading way to into it....