Soundtoys $100 Off Coupon until May 30

Discussion in 'Software News' started by sylviannyc, May 1, 2020.

1. sylviannyc

sylviannyc Member

During this difficult time, Soundtoys is already having a very decent discount on all their products. But they've now gone a step further and have an additional $100 off on both the Effect Rack and Soundtoys 5 until the end of the month. The rack includes 14 plugins and they can only be used within the rack. The 5 bundle comes with all 21 individual plugins and includes the rack as well.

For those of you who are not going to spend any money, there is a "free until June 30" license for the rack that they are offering right now. I have been using it and I've confirmed that I'm loving their stuff.

I try to buy as many tools as I can afford because I want to support this industry, but my income hasn't been that great in the past two years. So I must admit that I do take advantage of what is available on Audioz and I haven't been able to find Soundtoys for Mac there. That's why I've been hoping for an opportunity like this which finally came and I took advantage of it. Anyways, I just paid $199 for Soundtoys 5 instead of the full $499 price which has been discounted to $299 recently. It is the most I've spent on any one item in a long time, but I think it will prove to be money well spent!

The $100 off coupon is
    100-OFF-RACK-OR-BUNDLE-ENDS-MAY30

Enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

amazing tools, amazing deal - thanks for sharing - you'd have to be almost retarded to not go for this. Black Rooster is 90% off - $950 is now $95

4. housemaster

housemaster Newbie

I bought the Effect rack! It was definitely worth it, great distortion and delay effects. Although, I have downloaded a cracked version of Sound Theorys Gullfoss just recently, which is also (normally) powered by Ilok. Do you think this could cause issues?