SoundMiner Ripper V4 + Digital Juice libraries

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by mfzb10, Oct 14, 2012.

1. mfzb10

mfzb10 Newbie

Hello!

I have just noticed that Ripper 4 doesn´t have Digital Juice FX libraries scripts!!!! so I can´t RIP those DVD´s!

I was wondering there is a way to fix that,,,, getting the custom scripts or just another way to get the name files and descriptions for soundminer

Thanksss :)

bye bye

3. Rafukyo

Rafukyo Newbie

You need to download from digital juice an encode script that adds the description to the files using soundminer's "import encrypted text" function.

4. mfzb10

mfzb10 Newbie

Oh! So I have to use de .mden from soundminer instead of the ripper´s .rip!!!

Imma try that!

Thank you very very very much mister!

5. dj_tmc

dj_tmc Newbie

Hi!

I've came across this post yesterday. I would like to ask from where can you download the mentioned .mden files? I didn't find any info about this on the Digital Juice website. There is a link on Soundminer's website but it reffers to Digital Juice's forum which is down. :( Thanks!

6. kooper

kooper Platinum Record

I know this is a little off topic, but I've been ripping stems on songs I want using audacity's WASAPI recorder. In the layered player, I can solo the tracks I want, make sure the playback is starting at :00, on digital juice, and then go into audacity and hit record. The recorder is armed and paused, until I hit play on the digital juice player, and then audacity starts recording when playback begins. The result is a synced stem in audacity which when imported into a DAW will line up perfectly, and I can then find the tempo and they should be syncable once the correct starting point is found. It's been working so well it is my preferred way to rip DJ. :wink:

7. Indigenous

Indigenous Member

Hi Guys, I am trying to rip from cd images, but no luck.. I have tried both Toast (mount Image) and Daemon Tools on Mac OS Sierra. I can mount the audio cd image etc with no problems, but soundminer ripper tries to do something with the cd image and it disappears from the desktop (but remains mounted)...