Soul Burning new track

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by spyfx, Oct 27, 2017.

1. spyfx

spyfx Guest

for the audiosex community.
    The spark of the soul.
    Enjoy ! & leave your useful comment or say hi below if you want.
    Happy Halloween everyone !
    Track info: created in ableton,BPM 87

track on soundcloud : (for more music follow me on soundcloud) : :keys:

vid on youtube : (for more vids subscribe to my youtube channel if you want) :keys:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  3. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

hi spyfx
    just listened to your track soul burning ,good DnB right there

dont get me wrong ,i appreciate the work in studio and sure
    DnB style are interesting enough but its not my cup of tea
    but i did listened to your other tracks on SC,blue analog poison and house obsession
    (house and techno)are quite better production wise
    even that DnB track touching the thorn has some cool sounds (i left few comments for you there)

im sure they sound great for DnB fans ,

4. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Yeah agree with what written above. I quite like DnB though i definitely no aficionado.
    Again is well produced but for me again the one & only vocal sample that you have used is repeated a little to much.
    Is like we get the idea and sometimes less is more so why the need for such stagnant repetition? :dunno:
    Obviously is your choice but for it to be more palatable for myself maybe use it less and break it up with FX and panning or something similar so that it's not so in your face. An extension of the idea would also add some depth and interest.
    Apart from that is pretty well done and quite cool :bow:

5. spyfx

spyfx Guest

hi @hani king ,thanks for your time listening & writing all this,much appreciated :like:
    hi @hani king thanks for listening & your time writing this my friend :like: much appreciated.
    Welcome to the audiosex community !,it is a really cool place ! :bow:
    (the track touching the thorn is not a finished track,it is an example created for this thread take a look if you want,once again thanks) :
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/touching-the-thorn.32129/

6. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks man !,really appreciate your useful comment !!! :bow: & once again i think you have the coolest signature ! Happy Halloween my friend,sending you positive vibes ! :like:

7. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Yeah and just to reinforce that wasn't meaning to sound harsh as after a couple more listens really quite like your track and is purely a personal preference.......Sort of DnB that normally aim at along the lines

Killer Track!!

Yeah so after a few more listens cool stuff & for me is just that one criticism and only a preference :bow:

8. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks man ! feel free always to express your thoughts,no problem at all,that's why we are all here, to share info,give advice,help each other & most important be friends and laugh !
    Andy C is a legend man,i've been listening to d&b since i was a little kid,from the early days of Fabio & Grooverider,metalheadz & many more...
    If you like d&b please take time to listen to my beloved artist Calibre(it is liquid D&B).
    It was very nice talking to you,thanks ! :bow: :wink: