Sorry if this is in the wrong section... BUT ... Some info on ILOK2 plz?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DJDOCKS, Jun 21, 2016.

1. DJDOCKS

DJDOCKS Ultrasonic

I noticed that the East/West plugins weren't cracked... and on Audioz, every request had the same reply...
    "I-lok2 protected... another useless request" So If anyone can solve my confusion by answering these simple questions
    1. Is I-lok 2 crackable at all? If yes, any dates?
    2. Is it only East/West plugins that use this protection? And if NO, are the other plugins using this protection crackable?
    3. Is any team working on cracking this, or have they given up?
    4. Can we expect to see East/West plugins being cracked in the future
    5. And as more plugins move to this heavy protection... Will we start getting less and less plugins from Audioz?

Thanks for any more info
    <3

3. ptpatty

ptpatty Platinum Record

1. Yes, it has been cracked.
    2. No, many others. Slate, Avid, Eventide and many more.
    3. See #1
    4. No idea
    5. No..see #1

4. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Take this with a grain of salt but to my understanding only some implementation of iLok2 has beed defeated. So as the manufacturers are updating their iLok2 implementation in the updated version of the plugins, there will be no cracks.

5. Jeen

Jeen Producer

for Win , ilok2 was cracked on PC by Utopia's team ...
    for Macs , OpenSsh's crack was based on a bad implimentation of ilok2 on some old plugs : slate , mcDSP, eventide, Kush audio ......
    OpenSsh method is not a full ILok2 crack (not working for new slate , mcDSP, eventide, Kush audio plugs)
    "The Utopia's guy" said that it's possible to reproduce his trick on a Mac ...but i dont think if he want to help Mac users ...
    but maybe i'm wrong ....and he will save us lol

alternative 1
    if you have a VM or a PC you can rewire WIN-plugs on you mac (no latence) with Vienna ensemble Pro ked by team VR
    https://audioz.download/software/win/109629-download_vsl-vienna-ensemble-pro-v5414074-ce.html
    Then install Vienna ensemble Pro on your Mac (no crack needed)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/hs28jss14mynaem/ViennaEnsemblePro-OSX-5.4.14074.zip

New East/West plugins are not ked at this time on any platforms ...
    Some old soundbanks are avalaible for Kontakt...