Sonokinetic Sotto - Annoying release sound on all phrases?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Valorouswon, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

Hello,

So whenever I take my hands off the keyboard, I get this annoying staccato or half note sound as if the phrase is ending or beginning. Doesn't matter how I draw in midi notes either, it's inevitable with 99% of the phrases. The library is not usable whatsover, any ideas or updates to fix this? All other sonokenetic phrase libraries work normal. I remember There was a similar issue with Berlin strings a while ago.

Thanks!

3. Kwjones30

Kwjones30 Noisemaker

Best Answer
    you have to go into settings at the bottom left and click on link/unlink release volume slider. you then can move the volume up and down on the right hand side to cut off the tail and then lock back to where you want it.

4. Valorouswon

Valorouswon Noisemaker

youre a genius, thanks!