Sonokinetic launches Project Infinity Competition aug 25 2011

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Aug 26, 2011.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Hi guys

Here we go:

Sonokinetic has launched the Project Infinity Contest, a music production contest.

Download the free version of “Project Infinity” or buy the full version of “Project Infinity”

For the next two weeks we’re accepting compositions and public votes on which is the best. The sooner
    we get your composition in and your friends voting for you the quicker you’re making a stand

Competition closes on September 6th (20:00 CET).

Prizes include the Project Infinity sample library (for those entering with the free download) and the
    Sonokinetic Complete Bundle (when entering with a track using the full version of Project Infinity).

More information: Sonokinetic

Phloopy

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

yh saw it and downloaded the free sample pack - problem for me is i cant use other project - so that my work was getting uninteresting :S
    yh and the sounds in the pack are really shitty - i dont find anything to something great with it.
    but they didnt mention something about using the waves into an other sampler as kontakt and bend them endless and then processing that nobody can really see they u used them ...
    only by showing u the project ...

http://contest.sonokinetic.net/ the link for more information!