Sonnox BF to provide licenses

Discussion in 'PC' started by HammerTiMe, Nov 3, 2022.

1. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

I intend to purchase Sonnox plugins for Black Friday this November. If I provide perpetual licenses to someone, or any team, could I see them made available to our community on sister site?

3. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

I could be wrong but the thing about the Sonnox plugins weren't really about the lack of supply but no cure for that type of disease just yet. Someone that I know has done this before, during the last big flood almost two years ago and got the same reply. On the bright side, it was two years ago.

4. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

Could you explain the matter of the "cure of the disease" about Sonnox a little better?

5. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

the protection (type) for it hasn't been broken yet, the same goes for the Soundtoys, newer Softube, Pro Tools, etc. Even though all of them is iLok, they have different implementation (style/way of protection embed in the plugin) than those that already been broken. Same goes to the brainworx plugins which is another different story (read:drama)

6. JurgenTV

JurgenTV Member

Yeah you are right, but i have a question, in the case of soundtoys, there is a versión (5.0.1) from Audioutopia, same from sonnox, vers 1.5 from team air. In that scenario, is there a chance to update those releases ? I'm just talking whit no much "sense or understending" about the brake of security, from this type of plugins. In my case, the only plugs that worth from sonnox, are inflator, the limiter, and claro, after that the hole bundle of soundtoys it's a must have for every, producer and mixing stage. I repeat, i just only writing from my perspective, taste and understending about how the teams work for make releases. Chears and sorry for My bad inglish

7. clone

clone Audiosexual

Those older releases of Soundtoys are all 32bit. Their new versions are crazy pricing. 79$ Attempted Retail Price for Little Radiator (free anyway, I understand. but they are all like this). But when 1 plugin is 200$ (ala Decap), it pressures the buyer into getting the whole bundle. So they can claim the bundle is worth 1400$, and easily sell it for the exact 400 it is probably worth every cent of.

:trashing:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. JurgenTV

JurgenTV Member

Yeah, you are in the right on the side of the "seling". For other side, at least in the bundle that i have Audioutopia (soundtoys) there are 64bits. Works very whell, the only issue is, there is no little plate and no echoboy JR. I think if a remember, there are 18 Effects. whit the rack. Cheers

9. Barmaley (covid edition)

Barmaley (covid edition) Kapellmeister

How many you need? )))

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

Do you want to sell me some native plugins?

11. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

Do Sonnox products have an uncrackable iLok layer even if a team has a perpetual Legit license? It seems quite peculiar to me. However, the Sonnox story has been so. I think it is the only company that escaped both the Big Wave of AudioUTOPiA in 2015, and the R2R one in 2020. There will certainly be a reason, even if it is very likely there is an internal agreement between teams that prohibits touching Sonnox. For reasons that we do not know. However if any of the brilliant new team want to step up I'm ready to help.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List