Sonniccouture Estey Reed Organ Is FREE Until December 31st !

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Studio 555, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

Sonniccouture Estey Reed Organ
    For FREE
    Until December 31st !

[​IMG]

Soniccouture has sampled a turn of the 19th-century Grand Salon Organ made by the Estey Organ Company and turned it into a Kontakt Player compatible sound library called Estey Reed Organ. The library is currently available as a free download from Soniccouture’s website (offer ends on December 31st).

This human-powered organ has two foot pedals that the player uses to move air through the internal reeds. The samples included in the “Estey Reed Organ” instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt are raw and organic, containing the imperfections of old wood and metal. They even sampled the sound of the air movement and pedal noise which can be adjusted to your taste. The eight switchable stops are Sub, Melodia, Dulce, Viola, Dulciana, Diapason, Jubilante and Forte. I’d have to dust off my old music history textbooks to know what some of those words mean, but they appear to be modeled after the original physical instrument. What is new however are the reverb, velocity, and envelope controls that the user can easily adjust on the main control screen.

Get it then directly here :

http://www.soniccouture.com/en/products/28-rare-and-experimental/g57-estey-reed-organ/

Follow the procedure : --> $69 [ADD +] (Click on the 'ADD +' button)

then when asked, use the provided 'Enter Code' : ESTEYFREE

and follow the procedure (in case of new customer, you'll need to create a new account) till you'll get a 'Download Link' (Plan at least 1.8 GB of free space !)

As always, you'll need to provide a valid 'e-mail address'...

And simply enjoy it ! :winker:

By the way, Big Thanks to the 'Soniccouture' Team to provide us this 'Christmas Gift' !!! :wink: :bow:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

*SonicCouture

Thanks!

4. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Sweet thanks.

Looking a gift horse in the mouth here, but I find it obnoxious when these sites require your address for a free plugin/sample lib. I'm fine with giving them my email, but if the total is zero it should really just skip the rest of checkout.

lmao and a contact number.

5. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Grazie mille!