SONiVOX SUCKS

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fesster, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

I HATE SONiVOX. From now on, I'm referring to them as SONiSUX, because their customer service is at the bottom of the toilet, right beside Crysonic and Akai. There...I feel better:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I called them recently about a plugin I had...and it was a simple clerical issue,
    what was your experience to make the

?

4. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

I used their support section on their website 3 or 4 times asking about software I had purchased and received no response. They don't even offer a toll-free number for people outside of the US. They steal tech ideas from other companies and I spoke to one of the sound designers once on the phone and he had an ego the size of the sun-total asshole. They only help you when you're buying something from them. There are threads on other audio forums revealing their shtty customer service or lack thereof. The company is doing down into shitter- where it belongs.

5. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

Sonivox is owned by InMusic Brands. Also owns air and something else. Never had a problem though. Their customer service reset my ilok license for me no problem.

6. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

For the "new" dvis red and gray, i can not still use them, because of discontinued product, that happen after, new os intallation, the activation server is down, the support service, can't help me to activate my product, so yes for some thing they suck, for supported product i have no problem with support

7. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

They used to make decent plugins, but they certainly aren't the only game in town. Seriously though, when a paying customer asks for help and they don't even respond-after multiple support requests (using their constantly broken, inefficient and cumbersome support section) they get put on the shit-list...:trashing:

8. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

I had similar experiences (also with Air, as described above) but my advice is to contact them through Facebook. You might get a standard reply but if you make your point about the bad customer support they will respond eventually. This was the case in my quest for support and it worked. It's unbelievable though that such bad support still exists in 2018 while most other companies try to do the opposite; helping their customers and maybe more important, keeping them satisfied. Because after all, it's in their own advantage.
    https://www.facebook.com/SonivoxMI
    (https://www.facebook.com/AIRmusictech)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. meow

meow Guest

Not one an answer to my issue with one of their plugs a few months ago, i stay far from this brand.

10. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

[just my opinion / experience]
    That explains alot :) AIR Music Technology is also part of them and they suck as well.

All AIR Music Technology software is tiny bad readable, buggy unreliable and outdated.
    Heck the don't even provided updates for known bugs.

As Preset Player , well , might be ok , but using the Software to create something new, results in just pain.

They know that and thats whey they throw out they trash for 1$

11. recycle

recycle Guest

Is there still someone who actually buy software?
    it's incredible

12. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

Would you believe me if I told you I don't use facebook? I know I know, wtf is wrong with me lol:dunno:

13. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

UVI and MOTU make stellar software samplers and synths. There is a lot of junk being sold but those two companies provide software worth what you pay for it, seriously. Arturia is another company with amazing software.

14. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Haha you don't miss anything, but in this case it was helpful, for me at least :thumbsup:

15. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

I tryto buy all software I really use and the developer offers good support.
    e.g: Xfer , Vengeance , heck even NI

16. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

Y'know... I think eventually I won't have a choice in the matter since some companies only respond to you on there like you had mentioned, but for now there are already too many other social media outlets for me to waste time on lol