Soniccouture Winter Sale Buy One Get One Free or 35% Off!

Discussion in 'Software News' started by phloopy, Dec 11, 2015.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

BOGOF - discount applied at checkout, cheapest item(s) are free, no purchase limit

35% Off - enter code: YUUAUU35 at checkout

Ends 31.12.15

Link: https://www.soniccouture.com/

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

I certainly love the info, but I believe it was decided that rather than fill the Software News forum with Holiday Sales, (obscuring actual software release and update info) they would all be posted HERE, just as we did with Black Friday Sales.
    :like:

4. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Ho ho Dingus

Who decided that?? You?? SAiNT?..... if thats a fact ..... I´ve simply overlooked that fact.. sorry!

I basically support smart ways of announcing new stuff, but Im not really sure news showing up in one thread alone is the best way here ... especially with all the "way-back" - threads showing up daily!

I respect your point of view, but Im not sure its that smart!

:like:

5. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

A few weeks ago I started a Black Friday sales thread here in this forum, and suggested we keep all Black Friday sales posts in one thread so as not to fill the page with individual sales posts. There did not appear to be any disagreement, and the idea was embraced. About a day or two later, with no explanation, the entire thread was moved to HomeForums>Misc>Internet for Musician. This is also where Ash has setup a similar thread for all Holiday Sales. I had nothing to do with the thread being moved, but it had to be a mod with the ability to relocate a thread that made the change.

If you would like to fill the Software News forum with individual threads for every holiday sale you happen upon, have at it. But as you said, "I'm not sure its that smart!"

And I'm not sure what your issue with "way-back" - threads (as you put it) showing up is.

6. Ash

Ash Rock Star

7. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Old outdated threads that´s "merry go round" as you prolly already seen over and over!

I guess if some mod disagree with my solo threads, he/she will redirect them some other place here!!

Cheers Dingus

8. theDingus

theDingus Audiosexual

Do you think maybe it might make just a bit of sense to at least post all of your sale announcements in one Holiday Sales thread? You can even start the thread! :wink:

And I'm still unclear what your "merry go round" thread (whatever that means) problem is, and what posting many individual sales threads has to do with it.

9. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Totally wrong Ash!!! Not here, but another place!

10. Ash

Ash Rock Star

Besides that, there's a searching tool.:shalom:

11. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Have you tested yourself? I doubt!

12. Ash

Ash Rock Star

I use it every time before creating post now, since I've made double post too.:wink: