Sonic Faction Clone M4L Synth $1 at PluginBoutique

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Cav Emp, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/90-Max-For-Live-Devices/1873-Clone

Just picked it up with Rewards cash. Looks like it's got an interesting trick or two up its sleeve. It's got a sequencer that interfaces with Push, APC, Launchpad. See below

WICKED 80'S REPLICA

Clone has been completely reengineered for self-aware sound.

[​IMG]

ANALOG DNA

Known for its distinct analog tone and modulation capabilities, this quintessential 80’s synth will give your production a whole new flavor.

[​IMG]

MODULATE YOUR MIND

Mutate sounds to a higher frequency with the Delta Triangulator. Unleash Clone on Ableton with wild filter LFO’s and bombastic pitch envelopes.

[​IMG]

GO BEYOND

Deviously manipulate sounds with built-in wave shaping, FM and effects. Sequence your sonic genome with built-in double arpeggiators.

[​IMG]

SEQUENCER INCLUDED

Clone includes a free Max for Live synth step sequencer for Push, APC40 and Launchpad. Use Synth Sequencer and for hands-on control of your sound.

[​IMG]

System Requirements
    • Ableton Live 9.2 Suite And Max For Live 7
    • Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.9 (Latest Update), Intel Core 2 Duo
    • Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
    • Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlontm 64 x 2
    • 4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)
    VIEW NOW

3. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

for $1 it has to be worth a shot

4. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

This was my thinking as well. Tbh with the all star cast of synths I use, I'll probably hardly touch this but it'll be worth dicking around with it on the Push to see if there's anything useful to the sequencer, or playing with the little XY mod pad. Plus I literally didn't pay for it, which is nice.

One worthwhile bit of info that's not on the PB page but I saw on (I think) the Sonic Faction site is that it's based on the Roland 101

5. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

looks great, and thanks for bringing it to my attention.... to bad it requires OSX 10.10! ;(....