"Something is going to happen. Something Wonderful."

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Deceptive, Feb 19, 2022.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Now the headline is "Something is going to happen. Something Wonderful." with quotation marks.... so you know how to change the title - good.
    Thanks for not replying on my last comment:

2. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

I actually own a bunch of the CA emulations. I like them, so this has me interested. I haven't even considered the modular one though, and probably won't.. so hopefully it isn't related to that.

Yah, it's just marketing hype, but whatever. I'll check out what it really is next week.

3. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

thank you for your highly intelligent comment ...lol

4. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Will I dream??

5. recycle

recycle Guest

You have a tendency to copypaste everything you read in the pro-audio world, and make it a thread on audiosex. You do that on a daily basis, but without having a point of view, without a personal analysis of a product, you basically don't add anything to what the marketing department has already decided to communicate. Now if I want to be bombed by audio-pro commercials I go to KVR audio or Gearspace and I don't need Deceptive that bounces the news in here.
    Audiosex users are simply trying to make you understand that all the threads you open, and there are a lot of them, are part of unsolicited advertising (read: spam). Among other things, I also noticed that you have a bad attitude towards those who try to tell you that this copypaste behavior is quite meaningless
    I don't know why you do this, I just don't think you get any money from it. Are you looking for attention? Perfect: when you feel the urge to announce yet another new product then:
    • buy it
    • try it
    • review it
    Then you will have my full attention

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Deceptive

Deceptive Audiosexual

you've tried a few times to draw my attention to you, but you're completely uninteresting to me .... so I see your posts as a coffee break to laugh ....oh by the way , stay away if you don't like my topics ... or do you suffer from masochism and do you really need to hurt yourself ?

there are several moderators here who have everything well under control ... i think you shouldn't lean too far out of the window in your role as a member and dictate to others what they have to post or not! arrived ?

i think in your case i use the wonderful ''ignor'' function... and you can say whatever you want... you are invisible to me:hillbilly::hillbilly::hillbilly:... :hahaha:

one more thing, i have more posts ready...:hahaha: ....comming soon

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Today

You´ve already said this:
    "I will thank to everyone who keeps the topic up with positive or negative comments ... that helps me a lot :wink::wink::wink:"
    Never told us why.

You have changed the title on this thread resently:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/boss-re-2-now-officially-confirmed.63588/
    Never told us why.

And much much more.

And now you insult @recycle because he disagree with you.

you should be ashamed!!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  8. jordan77

jordan77 Ultrasonic

and childish reponses like these:

I think it's a 15 year old kid behind the screen, honestly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  9. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Cherry Audio synths need to be online for license validation and so are a no go for me. I would have bought their Quadra which is their emulation of the Arp Quadra, but....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. demberto

demberto Rock Star

That's a secret:bleh:

11. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

It probably doesn't help you at all as I'm assuming your machine is perma-offline, but at least they only need to be online to activate the first time. But it would be nice for the many musicians like yourself with offline PCs to be able to activate offline. Maybe one day (and then maybe that's when we'll also get k'd versions).

12. garfinkle

garfinkle Platinum Record

Personally I'm fine with these kind of posts. It's like an audio lucky dip.

But please, can you you people at least learn how to spell even rudimentary English words? It lowers the tone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  13. birdboi

birdboi Producer

some are still waiting to this day!!!!!! : )))

Alright for real though, lets not start another drama please.

14. Strat4ever

Strat4ever Rock Star

I never heard anything about cherry Audio but all the instrument models listed on their site seems like ones that have been released by so many other companies, nothing new or even remotely interesting, there are just too many companies putting out similar products with nothing innovative. Where work really needs to be done is in reducing the size of so many insanely oversized libraries, improve quality, efficiency, reducing latency issues and efficiency.

15. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    Breaking this down, they say 'monolithic' .. so the beginnings. and as others have said, tall. I guess it's the Moog Model 10
    https://www.moogmusic.com/products/model-10

Those I personally know who bought into the suite of them seem to like them a lot. *shrug* I have yet to check out any in person. The one comment I hear a lot however is 'better sound than Arturia' and cheaper.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  16. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Nice, I thought it might be another Moog of some sort when I first saw the pic, but wasn't sure which one. Also, I didn't buy the whole suite but I just keep buying one, liking it, demoing another, liking that and buying it, etc. I now own: DCO-106, Mercury-4, Memorymode, Polymode, Eight Voice, and Quadra (and of course the free MG-1). They aren't for everyone, but I love vintage sounds, so I'm a bit addicted to all the emus I can get my hands on. More tools in the toolbox (although sure, sometimes too many options slows workflow down). These things are pretty light on the disk space. I can't speak much on performance cause I've got a high end PC and don't really have to worry about CPU usage ever.

There's demos for each of them. The demos are actually quite good because you have access to do everything with it, but you get some occasional pink noise. I'm guessing like 5 seconds every 45-60s or so. It really doesn't happen frequently enough to interfere for testing purposes. So I'd suggest if anyone is wondering what these are like.. just try them! I personally like them, but YMMV.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. livemouse

livemouse Producer

18. statik

statik Audiosexual

i'm thinking it's something unix related, seeing how the 1645729200 is unix time for 24-2-2022 19:00

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

Off topic: that sentence was from the sequel movie: 2010, I guess you know.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

I really like Cherry Audio's stuff, DCO-106 is one of the best Juno emulations out there. Also the Modular is a fantastic patchable synth (multiple on each input? sign me the fuck up!), which I've put some money towards.

So I'm waiting for this one with eager caution, 'cause hype is what hype does and I try not to get sucked in.