Something is coming soon....

Discussion in 'humor' started by Kookaboo, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakbeatzz

Rakbeatzz Member

Que sera sera

2. ehrwaldt kunzlich

ehrwaldt kunzlich Rock Star

did i hear someone whisper halflife3?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

You mean Ricochet 2, right? :bleh:

4. awake

awake Member

It's the latest version of Nexus 2 for MAC with all the expansions and all the Skins
    You can expect it to be released until the end of this world.

5. Bassmonsta

Bassmonsta Ultrasonic

lmfao

6. sexyman

sexyman Ultrasonic

so what was this thing ?
    did it ever came?

7. analog61

analog61 Member

F------------ Yeah Pillow fight MMMMMMMMMmuther-----FFF------- Yeah!

Attached Files:

8. sexyman

sexyman Ultrasonic

Fuk mac?, did you know in the Uk and lots of country all the ISP web traffic is run though apple mac mini servers and not windows.

9. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

nothing =(

10. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Since "that" reply had been "pulled from multiquote," I gotta say that one reason why I don't like going out anymore is my lowered tolerance to alcoholic babble and belligerence. "I'm soooo drunkkk!" So what? You're so cool to be thereby "excused" for being bellicose and retarded? Like when chicks use that excuse to be sexually obnoxious? Like when some dude mouths-off to me about how I look or interrupts a converversation, or get physically aggressive, and because "he's just drunk," he can kinda get away with it, but I can't legally retaliate in a manner he deserves ("drunk" notwithstanding)? "I'm sooo narcississicstical and pug-gnaccious right now, because of this chemmicclicly-induced euphor-rorria!" Felicitations.

I own a Mac because I got tired of having to tinker to patch holes in the Windows OS (missing drivers and whatnot), which is a waste of technical aptitude and of time, but which makes pedantic geeks feel "advanced." I prefer the look and "feel" of the Mac environment, too. I also own a Mac that I'd bought used via Craigslist (since Macs a few years behind the curve work just great for current software), and thereby acquired mine for a fraction of what they cost when new. Also, I like that Apple makes audio-visual software made expressly for its hardware; some of which comes with the OS, and I like Logic Pro, Garageband, Final Cut, et al.

If you'd really like to put some hair on your chest, try installing a Linux distro that's not Ubuntu-derived entirely by compiling it via command line text. Then give up, and realize that "once you go Mac, you don't go back."

11. Pereira

Pereira Producer

Ok, ok I agree........no offense, but.....the same old soup.
    I only have one doubt: why Apple felt the need to open to the compatibility with the windows world and not vice versa?
    I'll probably be the exception that proves the rule, but in 1985 on my desk there was an apple 2c, starting from 90 it has been replaced with windows systems and since then a mac never returned there :dunno:

12. Dejanco

Dejanco Ultrasonic

Was arrived 1 January ... there's nothing else?

13. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

"once you go Mac, you don't go back."
    Yeah, I wouldn't choose to go back to OSX. Maybe at gunpoint?

Anyway, as far as the OSX/Win pointless fight goes... It's, u know, opinons. But there's too much to "get over" to make Mac a good option, for me. Mostly (this is true for all Apple products) it's the fact that u pay twice as much for half the product. I don't rly have a problem with the former, it's the latter that irks. Second is the "mommy knows best" attitue of Apple, with its "walled garden" non-functionality; and Apple deciding that ur software won't now work with ur new OS update, because ur using it too long. Or doing it "wrong", as Jobs said. Having a compatibility option would be a vile insult to Apple fans.

Prolly other people have mentioned the lack of configurability, the (gradual) hermitically sealed, unswappable, non-upgradable hardware. I started off being a noob on PC, scared to tinker. But the option was there to fuck about with the innards, and as I learned a bit more I love the freeddom of swapping and upgrading and building. It didn't take long to learn, but there's no equivalent on Mac, unless swapping an (approved) HD counts?

Continuing with a theme, Mac has always been seen a bit like a kids toy, to me. It's all about having one button on ur mouse and calling it a design choice; simplification and rly elegant aesthetic and ooh bevels. But once you have a bit of imagination, the "complication" of having more than one button to click can be far more interesting / useful.

In more subjective news, I'm prolly alone in disliking the OSX interface. The centre-aligned (and floating (!) ) dock just irks me. I object to the "hey, it's 11996 again" default icons which offend my delicate sensibilities. I also hate the genie "spunk wipe" effect when you maximise things. It all seems gimmicky and slow; you wish they'd have the guts to ditch ideas that were a decade out of date even before they launched OSX.

14. ehrwaldt kunzlich

ehrwaldt kunzlich Rock Star

nah, eversince my gentoo-phase i realized all the OS's are pretty much the same, just a question of taste and habit...
    i switch back and forth between all of them if need be.

15. Tim

Tim Member

Love this post. You are so on the money. I bet it's mac owners that dumbed your post making them doubly dumber than they were in the first place :)

16. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

This thread has ran it's course, Thread Closed!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List