Something is coming soon....

Discussion in 'humor' started by Kookaboo, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Or maybe these ones: :bleh::rofl::lmao: :hahaha:
    [​IMG]

Only messing with you, mate :mates:.
    But what others do with their lives including how they advertise is simply just what they do with their lives including how they advertise. It's their decision not anyone else's. Do what Makes YOU sell YOUR music. You don't necessarily have to be like all those teeny bopper EDM kids and auto-tune your voice, hold down a key to trigger a beat, and call it a "masterpiece". Who cares how others go about making productions? However, I do understand what others are saying about all the loop packs. After al, I think I've only seen about 794 Quindecillion Trap sample-sets and 355,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,025 EDM Sylenth1 banks and 472 Nonillion PDF tutorials on "WTF a Kazoo is and How to Play this Insanely Difficult Instrument" in my 18 months on AZ. :hahaha::lmao: No offense to those who enjoy those things. I'm not insulting you. But obviously some people on here are awaiting something new. Luckily for me, I just make music with what I have. I've already got more plugins and gear than I know what to do with which is overwhelming at times. Some don't realize just how good they have it. I must say I truly learned that the hard way after getting my tolerance and kindness tossed back at me on AZ earlier today by one newbie who wanted additional links.
    Now let's all just sit back and wait and see what the community has in store for us. There's so much more work in it than you could even imagine. I've attempted to do these things myself on my own time. FTR, I work 2 full time jobs and attend college at a university (Class of 2016!) and on top of all that I have 2 elderly parents whom I've got to help out both physically and financially and sometimes even emotionally. And to make matters more cluttered, I run a home studio, and have to compose all music on my own - as I play like 9 different instruments. So yes, something is coming soon - It always is. There just isn't much else to possess, as 75% of all the top notch stuff is right at your fingertips on AZ. What's already there is more than enough to make music with. Let's not be addicts, okay? :cheers: :hifive:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  2. chacebl

chacebl Member

Wait, Audioz & Audiosex is coming out with their DAW, with support for AAX RTAS AU VST VSTi Cool!!!

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

I don't know why some people talk bad about Nexus 2 a lot of big time producers use it for their music production :grooves::wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  4. Impressive

Impressive Guest

It isn't Nexus2 that sucks. It's mainstream radio that sucks. ReFX's Customer support isn't all that great either. But I have Nexus2, and I use it for about 75% of everything I produce (I'm a Mac user). I producer mainly pop/rock and indie music and have a unlimited sense of creativity. To be honest, If you use your creativity enough you will find use for Nexus2 in some of the most unexpected genres. EDM producers are probably ReFX's TARGET Audience. That doesn't mean that's all they're good for. Like Native Instruments usually makes products suitable more for DJ's. But there's always room for more. I just put my barely used, full working Maschine Mikro MK2 with all original software, packaging, manuals, and 2 expansions on eBay today for $250. I just have no use for it. But two each his own. I personally like Nexus 2. It can be used for just about any style of music if you've the creativity on hand. :drummer::metal: :grooves:

5. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Better be soon, 'cause I gotta take a wizz L.A.M.F.!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

in my opinion is much better if it is not "Nexus 2" ยก I prefer Plugins nothing more handy as a Plug-in,,

7. Tomekk2025

Tomekk2025 Guest

Stop trolling bitches!!! they give You all free stuff and You are so fucking ungrateful!!!! Go fuck&troll on other forum!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. lluisxvi

lluisxvi Ultrasonic

Some of us only follow this forum to learn about the opinions of the others without looking for anything more. To read posts also serves to know the different trends that exist between the members of this community. I am Flamenco player and already I have enough with my Guitar, my Daw, my VP88 and my Altiverb
    Spanish-english Google translator

9. daniel88v8

daniel88v8 Noisemaker

10. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

11. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

The longest "soon"

12. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

Patience,

13. Boujwa

Boujwa Ultrasonic

REAPER 5 IS OUT

14. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Please people close this threat :dancing: am sick of every day - something is coming and ofcorse this song is in my head!

:rofl::hug:

15. Krypton85

Krypton85 Ultrasonic

Something is coming ...... late ?! :grooves:

Just kidding. Take all the time in the world to finish what you are doing right now. :beg:

16. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

patience people :dancing: ... let the soon roll slowly to you ... :chilling:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  17. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

what's that got to do with the rest of your post?

18. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

19. Impressive

Impressive Guest

Because Nexus 2 is cracked for PC, but not Mac. I was clarifying this for people who may accuse me of using the Team AiR release of Nexus2.

20. chacebl

chacebl Member

Soundtoys 5