Something general about WAVES 10 (Complete)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Curryouz, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Curryouz

Curryouz Member

Hey @ all!
    I feel the urge to say something, since I finally got a version of Waves 10 Complete, which really worked and got me able to check Waves' latest plug-ins.
    I sucessfully tried this release:
    Waves Complete v18.06.2019 VST, VST3, AAX, STANDALONE x86 x64 (NO INSTALL)

So well, first I really should say thank you to the uploader of this! It really works and for the first time in 3 years I was able to honestly check some of the latest and highly praised plugins!
    Only a few are not working, like AR Chambers (doesn't output any sound) or F6 (lets the DAW freeze).
    Nevertheless, I removed this bundle from my drives, since I quickly got disappointed about the (latest) plugins. They're rubbish, some sort of "fashion-plugins", noone seriously needs it, if he knows how to use essential tools (like a good multiband compressor, spacial enhancer, EQ, ...)
    They might be some sort of "useful" for beginners (although for them they might be too expensive), but not for producers. Producers need sober and reliable tools, no fashion! :dont:
    So if anyone is still struggling with installing one of all these Waves Complete releases, please let me say: Stop it! Save your time! They are not worth it!

This is only about Waves! Not about the uploader, whose work is really incredible! Thank you! :wink:

Edited by mod: Link to warez cleared.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019