Someone interested in sharing UVI Darklight IIX vs SPL TDP deal?

Discussion in 'Software' started by D-Music, Mar 23, 2017.

1. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

https://www.uvi.net/darklight-iix.html
    https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/...t_iix_spl_transient_designer_plus_bundle.html

I'm only interested in SPL TDP - voucher code and link for registration at Plugin Alliance are included - so maybe we can share this deal (40 each) if someone else is only interested in UVI Darklight. :) Otherwise I'll have to pay the 'full' amount before April 1st.

And if you didn't know about this deal (maybe you're also interested in SPL TDP), now you do! :winker: DARKLIGHT_DESKTOP_WIDE_GUI.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. jvne

jvne Kapellmeister

hmmm. interesting.
    Just have to wait for my monthly paiment... near the 29-30 march
    But I'm in for the darklight if you can wait until this dates

4. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Yep! March 31 is deadline. I asked the same question at GS and KVR. Do you want me to close those threads? (which means that we can make the deal for sure)

This might be interesting for both as well btw. Although I'm not that familiar with their products.

5. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

I just had a look at this bundle. It's very interesting. But I saw the 79 $ is before VAT. In Germany they add 15 $ (19 %). So the real price is 94, just so everybody knows. ;)

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. jvne

jvne Kapellmeister

@D-Music

Sure you can close it ;)
    Samplephonics is one of the most original sample makers. Always great stuff, and many banks have sampler presets - but the deal is not limited in time, so nothing urgent on this one.

For our concerned plan - I saw that I will have to register the UVI Darklight first to get your SPL td+

@5teezo
    From France, I have already purchased some UVI products on deals (UVS-3200, Beatbox, string machines ...) and the VAT was already include in the announced price (maybe cause I'm french like UVI)... maybe I'm lucky (not the same case with sonokinetic with a minus of 20% VAT...)

7. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Alright. Will do. :wink:
    Yes. So best option would be adding €40 to your Paypal account? (we can arrange that through PM of course)
    True! But only if you place an order at the Plugin Alliance site. :guru: The price at UVI is included (indeed). In NL it's even more (21%) so I'm happy to leave that for what it is. :yes:

8. jvne

jvne Kapellmeister

Very nice. so check your hand mate

9. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Just connected someone from GS with someone from KVR to make the same deal (one was interested in Darklight, the other in TDP). :disco: