Somebody with Spectralayers? Please help.

Discussion in 'Cubase / Nuendo' started by smoked_soul, Nov 9, 2023.

1. smoked_soul

smoked_soul Ultrasonic

Hi Steinberg users, I need some help here.

I'm trying to get a specific kick, but I'm not happy with the final results.

I tried many ways to make a replica, from processing samples, to use VSTs like Sonic Academy Kick 2 and Big Kick, but I'm not convinced with the final sound.
    I've downloaded the track in FLAC lossless format to process it with AI, but every AI doesn't manage to separate it well because it leaves some other sounds over it, like synths sounds. Can't sample it properly.

I wonder if someone with Steinberg Spectralayers could do the job, and obtain the kick drum for me as clean as posible.

There's a problem. Can't share it here because it's copyrighted, so please, if someone would do it, send me a PM.

Thank you. :mates:

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Did you try with RipX? I've used it before, but last night I used it to separate a vocal from a track which reminded me how great that program is. Unlike some of the online options, it is probably the least complicated method. A kick drum from a well produced track should be simple.

4. smoked_soul

smoked_soul Ultrasonic

I'll try.