Some Sidestories

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Chuchufromjapana, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Chuchufromjapana

Chuchufromjapana Member

Hi Guys im following this community quite for a while but made a account i believe last year and i enjoy it everytime im here, so many nice people and interesting stuff to read. So my thought was to give something back but at the moment im finishing a lot of bigger projects for my self. So i thought to show the diversity (and quality improvement from what i have learned (a lot of it here plus creative input) so far i will try to start a thread with all my Alter Ego´s and musical projects i have already released online to my newest productions in the future. Thx for your time to listen to it =) Thx to the community and all people who helped me =) ( I started with soundforge 4 / reason 2 and ableton 4 back from 1998 to 2004 but i started releasing music in the early 2012s for you info).

Name: Selchstrom

2012: Phantom Power of the Opera (5 Songs)

Some more Videos to music from Selchstrom:

2016:

https://soundcloud.com/selchstrom

NYOD (New Year´s Overdose) is a Project where me and a friend of mine dont celebrate the new year and party no we met us in real life or online and make 4 Songs that day including the mix (suffers sometimes but thats the mission) and release them on the first day of the new year. It is mor arty and not a typical musical genre like hiphop, rock electro or edm..

The Rest from the Selchstrom Account are Electro Remixes, my favorite song is Selchstrom Cascade.. but there are some songs missing cause sony forced me to set them offline which is okay for me, today i dont need samples or stuff like in these days to make music because i learned music theories and arrangment and songwriting techniques to write the music alone.

Name: CHUCHUFROMJAPANA

2016: Phantom Genius (down on the website and some solo songs)

https://soundcloud.com/chuchufromjapana

Name: Delusional DIsguise

This was a story we have written and then tried to find and or make music to it as a soundtrack. It didnt had to be self composed (i mean without sampling) music so this as in my oppinion all the other work you have listened before is with a few minor exceptions not good in way of composing it or how it is mixed. But writing a story and finding the right emotions was what i learned from this project. And that helped me to improve further to make music where i record guitarists and spend time on mixing or playing vst instruments and sound design them but not sample from songs or sample packs anymore.

This is only the downpitched song from Kavinsky - Nightcall with old Vhs edits and the track was recorded to a Cassette players and played back slowly =)

Dont remember that samples..

Name: Starlight Distraction

2017 & 2018 is music i have to finish (there are a lot more song and projects but i have a fulltime job beside making music so i can´t release more because now i want to have a higher quality in composing music and mixing/mastering it.

Some release i made on Spotify for those who are willing to donwload or make a account for it, sorry i can´t provide them otherwise.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

ありがとうございます

4. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Good show on the output... Interesting read too!

5. Helvetica

Helvetica Producer

I second this.. Interesting read ! Thanks for sharing your music.

6. karnana

karnana Member

I like it's bohemian vibe. Put it on spotify for me.

7. Chuchufromjapana

Chuchufromjapana Member

Thanks guys i released my Album in May called Starlight Distraction.. It has like this 80s vibe and has a story behind it.. it is like the man who felt on earth but in reverse... like a dream to leave the world and never come back =) and there is a successor to it in the making that expands the story line:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  8. Chuchufromjapana

Chuchufromjapana Member

Did anybody listen =) ?

9. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

These tracks are flawless, those video edits though... super clean:crazy:

10. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Spotify links are not a good idea since you can only listen to some secs without an account...

11. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

:grooves::wink:
    wtf:grooves::wink:

12. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

you did right to learn and learn and learn and come finally in 2012 out after decade of training...

touche...well played

and so good content you rls

EDIT i see you from japan that makes sense...heh heh...
    over here above old opera entrance there is carved in stone a saying :

dem wahren , schönen und gutem

(for) the true, beautiful and good

:winker:

13. Chuchufromjapana

Chuchufromjapana Member

Lol no im not from Japan =) (ich verstehe was du sagst danke für das Kompliment) and im still learning, im releasing 3 Albums next year. One project is inspired by Twin Peaks the series, then there is Starlight Destruction, and a Album like Air - Moon Safari in the making =) Here is the "not spotify" link, sorry i forgot to post. Thanks to all people for listening to my stuff =) This really means a lot to me !!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLb1O8IzvHxyZ8fkSan1CkgbKTH5fE4y25

14. Chuchufromjapana

Chuchufromjapana Member

Here is the Twin Peaks Link. I was watching Twin Peaks last Summer (first season) and i was so inspired thta i made this album within 14 days: