Some Kontakt Libraries not shown in Kontakt 6

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by davidapris75, Apr 5, 2021.

1. davidapris75

davidapris75 Newbie

Hi guys. Trying to find a way to fix the following issue : Some of my kontakt libraries not shown in Kontakt 6(k).

Some info about my configuration : Mac Os Mojave 10.14.6, Kontakt 6.5.2, Kontakt 5.6.0 (only for adding libraries using nicnt files)

Can't succeed to see my Indiginus Libraries (Resonator, Renaxxance, etc...) and others. It usually worked for 99% of my others libraries.

Some of my Indiginus libraires have already nicnt files and some others don't have so I did them manually like i am use to do it very often.

SNPID are unique and in XML generated after adding using Kontakt 5.6 and also identical to nicnt files. I also deleted plist files in both preferences folders (main one and user one)

If I launch Native Access, my libraries are shown them in demo mode but it's not a problem (all my other libraries are shown in demo mode probably because i have latest Native access app and let the app connect to NI) ass all of my libraries are working fine in Kontakt 6.5.2 (k). I also inspected native access.xml and here i can't see any lines for the product that are not showing in Kontakt 6.5.2 (eg INDIGNUS and some other products)

If anyone have an idea to fix this i would be very grateful.

Thank's.