Some electro

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by AudioDoct3r, Oct 19, 2011.

1. AudioDoct3r

AudioDoct3r Newbie

http://soundcloud.com/1234audiogo/cyborg-crystal-oxygen-audio
    Feed back appreciated.

3. McXProds

McXProds Newbie

hmm, the sweep at the beginning doesn't quite sound like it fits with the song. The kick drum sounds like it gets lost under all the synths maybe add some sidechaining or make the kick punchier. Some sounds sound too quiet imo when they are played including the vocal sounds. Other than that interesting mix you got there *yes*

4. caspertheunholyghost

caspertheunholyghost Newbie

Sounds pretty good but I think you need to use the eq to carve out some frequencies so that all the synths aren't fighting each other to be heard or there is too much going on at once I can't really decide. Don't boost any of the freqs just cut in areas so that they each sit in there own space. Also I agree with McX that you need to get the drums more in your face and he's also right about the sweep at the beginning don't sound like it belongs in this particular track. You can barely hear the vocals at all and they should be prominent in your mix. Also the bass after you main drop is clashing with your other sounds at that point and some eqing with that will really help. Keep it up as I said sounds good but it still needs some work and with a few tweaks here and there it will be a good song!!!!!!! :wink: