(Solved) Kontakt 5 wont load BFD3 nkr file

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Thermaltake, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Thermaltake

Thermaltake Noisemaker

First of all I want to give a big thanks to DerWanderer for creating this BFD3 kontakt version, but I have some minor problems and need help.
    I download all 7 kits plus Percussion Pieces kit, and now I extract them in New folder. And now tell me if I get this right I can join Instruments and samples into one folder I named him FXpansion, and that BFD2.nkc and BFD2.nkr I can overwrite them from every kit and at the end replace that two with ones from BFD2.nkr link in rar in BFD3 Library for Kontakt Kits 2, 3 and Percussion Pieces, is that correct ?

I am asking becouse I am not able to load any library in kontakt 5 it's saying no library found, don't know what am I doing wrong, can someone please help if it's not a problem, and instruct me what to do. I don't know if kontakt should load all kits from that bfd2.nkr file or I need to load every kit separately ?

3. mile15

mile15 Producer

You need KONTAKT v5.3 UNLOCKED !

4. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

maybe you should contact the guy who made it.... :bleh:

5. Demon

Demon Producer

Yep, make sure your version of Kontakt is 5.3. It also sounds like maybe you're just missing the nicnt and wallpaper?

6. Thermaltake

Thermaltake Noisemaker

I am using 5.3.1 kontakt

I did but he is not answering.

EDIT:
    He reply, seems like we are at different timezones thats why he didn't respond. Dude is cool and really trying to help me out.

Version is 5.3.1. FXpansion.nicnt and wallpaper and in the folder along with BFD2.nkc and nkr

SOLVED
    I did batch re-save in kontakt 5.3.1 of FXpansion folder, and after that add library and choose that folder(FXpansion) where nkr, nkc, nicnt and other files are and where he did that batch, and it is working now.