Software for online coaching

Discussion in 'Software' started by Aswad, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Aswad

Aswad Ultrasonic

Hi guys i hope am posting in the right place! sorry if not

i started coaching people online giving tips and tricks about mixing, yet i have problems with the softwares
    its eather they hear and iam not or i have to use extra software like ASIO LINK PRO etc...

all i need is a software where we share screens, and be able to hear thier pc audio interface output in my studio.

am using apollo Twin as my interface.

any tips???

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Team viewer?
    Once you've started a meeting, tap on the Cog icon in the Screen Sharing card. Select Share computer sounds and music.

4. benzo

benzo Newbie

Unfortunately, Asio is not supported by desktop remote softwares that I know (it seems you are on PC)
    I use a combination of Teamviewer premium (otherwise free version loses connection often and it's unstable) for the video side of the session and Audiomovers Listento for the audio sharing. Both are not free but are pro tools that offers a reliable service to the users when combined together. Hope this helps