Soft Donation ignored so far :-(

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hades, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Hi Guys

The last days i read through a heap of posts about contributing, donating ,internal share blabla.
    Here's my story. For some time now i ask a well known member through PM who to contact when want to donate something because i have a small, but nice contribution to the community.I live on a small pension and can´t buy to expensive soft without save money over months. I just wanted to make sure that the soft isn´t tagged to my name so i can provide future updates too. I PM'd some members in here and told them about it and what i want to donate. Still got no reply from anyone. Maybe because it´s not expensive enough i don´t know. But fact is that i am really dissapointed (not to say pissed ;-) )
    about the whole story. And so i doubt all things written here about groups anymore. Why they don´t release public and so on. Personally i like to thank Arctistorm who tried to lead me in the right directions ! Was in vain !

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  3. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Let SAiNT know as well.

4. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

post or upload it yourselves , isnt it simple ?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

If I may speak for the community, we sincerely apologize for your experience!

1 thing is crystal clear, the distance between this community and the teams got bigger...
    and in-house experienced members are sparse (If I may say so.)

At this moment the only thing I can advice is contacting 1 of the Mods
    which at this point you did, by making this topic :thumbsup:

7. eskimoz

eskimoz Member

you have R2R tools.. just use them!!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  8. farao

farao Rock Star

You probably mean well, but you are not helping anyone by pretending to know things that you don't. I actually find it kind of strange to tell someone what they are supposed to do when you actually don't know what you are talking about. "You have R2R tools.. just use them" May I kindly ask exactly what you mean by that? Have you used the R2R encryption tool or do you know where to post the encrypted messages so that they will reach R2R? If so, great... Then please tell me where the messages are supposed to be posted to reach R2R.

It makes me somewhat perplexed when a person who is reaching out and is asking for a way to contribute to the community is being met with ignorance and arrogance. It was these kind of manners that took hold with the elite group of audioz/audiosex that now has been dealt with by Saint. It made a lot of people not want to ask any questions because they were afraid to be made fun of.

I don't mean to come on so strong personally at you Eskimoz, you probably mean well and think you are helping in a kind of strange way but honestly, why would you think that Hades would pose a question if he already knew the answer?

I do hope we get to see less and less of these kind of quasi-answers that do nothing but create bad feelings, and don't actually care to give an answer to the person that is posing the question at all.

Tintin's "answer" is also in the same category of quasi-answer that is not helping anybody at all:
    "post or upload it yourselves , isnt it simple ?"

Please stop treating members asking questions in this superior way, you are imho creating a mood in the community that is making people quiet. Is that what you want? I know several newcomers not wanting to ask questions because of these kind of non-answers.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

@eskimoz: R2R tools are windows only as far as i know...i am on OSX
    @TinTin: if you read carefully i wrote i wanna make sure the soft isn´t tagged with my name

10. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

@farao : Thank you for responding to eskimoz ideo but i don´t really care about it...maybe he want to be just helpful. If i respond to every post possibly meant in ignorance and/or arrogance we have in no time a bashing war again. And thats not my intention.
    Don´t want to jump on every train i can reach if you know what i mean ;-)

11. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

12. demontoad

demontoad Kapellmeister

If it's Windows, contact me.
    If Mac, 0rgan1c will be a better option.

Avoid R2R or HEXWARS, they currently have an in interest in drama, not soft donations. In the best case, they will take your offer and then release it internally, in the worst just ignore you.

0rgan1c is OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef on this forum.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. farao

farao Rock Star

I hear what you are saying. No bashing intended. Just think these kind of answers have been hurting the community for a long time now and I know there are people witholding from asking questions because of it.

That said, I do hope you'll find a way to contribute. I myself have been trying to find out where to post the messages encrypted with the R2R tool for quite a while now, so that I can contribute directly to R2R.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. demontoad

demontoad Kapellmeister

Forget that R2R tool, like I said they aren't really interested in donations (maybe unless it's something rare, huge and expensive).
    They turned private not because of the lack of donations, but because they're reached a certain level and were tired of playing robinhoods, masons fitted better, if you get my comparison.

Your best bet currently will be lone independent crackers like CHAOS, Tracer, 0rgan1c and several others including myself.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

I stopped posting here (retroactively, even) for exactly those reasons and the other laundry-list of issues now being addressed by Saint.

When R2R said they needed contributions or they were going internal, many people stepped up and asked how they could contribute and they were basically met with "if you don't know already, we don't need your help."

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

I really appreciate Demontoad shining his light upon the situation we are all currently in and I think it's good people are coming out of the woodwork all over to tell us they tried to share things with R2R, yet haven't seen that particular product being released. Maybe things will seem different after a possible official statement regarding the teams from SAiNT as he hinted upon in his explanation thread. Only time will be able to tell.

Otherwise we should probably just forget about R2R/HEXWARS and look forward with the amazing people we still have within this community. I mean absolutely no disrespect towards either R2R or HEXWARS but it's no use to anyone to keep dwelling in the past. It's better to just face forward and try and build from here with all kinds of awesome people like Demontoad, 0rgan1c, CHAOS and many more just like them. I'm sorry if I left anyone out but there are too many to name, they will know exactly who they are!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  17. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

I had the same problem before. Don't feel left out my friend :mates:

I've been waiting for SAiNT's reply for a few days now about some stuff I would like to contribute. He maybe busy? :dunno:
    I don't even know if my pm has gotten to him by now, we live on different continents.:rofl:

18. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

I send a PM to Organic , lets see how he repsond !? When i read some threads here it become more and more obvious that only contributing rare and expensive stuff will give you attention from groups. But thats why we use cracked stuff!? We don´t can all afford expensive stuff. For example my pension is enough to come through the month.....not much left at the end of the month for eating not to talk about buying soft for 100's of € .....And hearing others made donations wich never saw the light of the day makes me really sad.

19. demontoad

demontoad Kapellmeister

We had spoken yesterday, I'm sure he will reply in time.

Speaking of groups, initially after reading their manifesto I felt for them because I thought they're burnt out and depressed from cracking tons of stuff and need some rest. But their later actions has changed my mind, they aren't stopping cracking and got a rest, they just want to be superior to the others.
    Returning to the damn supplier tool, myself tried to supply them once with the same result. Supply downloaded, silence for months, no reply, no release.

Great reversing skills, I will need a ton of work for achieving their level, but such a royalty.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. Bassmonsta

Bassmonsta Ultrasonic

Get in touch with Organic mate :)

21. dadgad

dadgad Kapellmeister

I've posted stuff at Audioz (for R2R eyes only) and never received any feedback. So I still don't know, was it considered to be crap, redundant or did they never ever decrypt it and "see" it? Then there was a second option, encryption for the "elite". But who are the elite? And now that the reshuffling at Audioz has taken place one needs to be careful since the "elite" who have been demoted would still have access to the decryption algorithm. I would not want an R2R release to be traced back to me as the source.