Society Has Failed Men. I failed. Kill me or whateva.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Daisy69, Jul 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Tomasmc71

Tomasmc71 Member

speak for yourself...has'nt failed me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

First watch the whole video. Then discuss.

5. xorome

xorome Audiosexual

Do your own thing. Stop listening to YouTubers. They have nothing useful to say. They just want more money and attention. They're preying on you for their own advancement. You're being (ab)used.

Like the video! Don't forget to comment, check out my Insta, smash that notification bell, hit the sub button, get on my Patreon or get lost! And most importantly: Check out my mom's OnlyFans where I engage with fans in chat! Discount code in the description.

[I did listen to the video in its entirety]

6. mrsex

mrsex Noisemaker

So this privileged snowflake that has had everything for free in life is having an identity crisis and in his narrow mind just because he is some sort of "victim" he thinks everyone is having the same problems. lmao how deep.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Yeah. you have right. Many youtubers doing only clickbaits and they advertising stuff from sponsors. More something is clicky they have more money from it. But there are still some youtubers which wanna do something and help others. And I think this kid is one of them and he have right in almost everything.

Everyone on youtube doing it. Everyone wanna bigger and bigger audience. And get something from their work.

8. Pinhead12

Pinhead12 Ultrasonic

Men/boys need to shape up and stop being victims. I know many men who grew up with a mom or a dad only and turned up fine. I know people who are fucked up and grew up with only a mom or a dad.

It depends on the parent(s), NOT feminism or any cheap shot

He also "happens" to sell fitness programs and supplements - "you need to train to get that testosterone level up". It is a scam to sell more.
    He spews out things like microplastic mimics estrogen and lowers testosterone.

This is why self development creators like Hamza, Iman Ghadzi, Cole Hastings, Jordan Peterson, and others are important. Men don't know how to attract women, how to talk to women. Feminism as changed society. P*rn destroys your brain. But this is how to fix your life and how to be masculine.

It's a self-improvement scam to sell solutions to confused men who are looking for an answer from an "alpha male".

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. xorome

xorome Audiosexual

That kid is pissing himself with laughter while toasting his friends with expensive champagne because an ever growing bunch of losers and lost souls are throwing money his way.

Check out the description/channel. The guy is just another 'self-improvement' scammer, even sells his own courses, lol.

He's just a predator and you're his prey. Stop listening to YouTube. Do. your. own. thing.

10. Psychoacoustic

Psychoacoustic Producer

It depends on the society. Young men across history have had few economic opportunities, so in one sense the increase in wealth inequality in recent times is a regression to the mean, but the problem is and has always been the ruling class dominating others for the enrichment of themselves. Right now we call it capitalism, but it has had different names in the past. Of course feminism has very little to do with this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Dimentagon

Dimentagon Rock Star

What a fkn Pussy..I'm sick of bitches like this bloke blaming "feminism", "My mummy & daddy broke up"
    Go play some sport, find a mentor.. grow the FK up.
    Society hasn't failed men; you're failing yourself by not manning up FFS..
    You make your own luck, but you need to find it, it won't come all wrapped up the way you expect it.. find your strength, identify your weakness and you shall find your masculine self.. it's that simple

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

They do mimic estrogen and lower testosterone, and now you know. I've included just two of perhaps hundreds that come to the same conclusion. If on the other hand you can show me any that don't and argue against the current science literature I'm all ears and would gratefully appreciate the information so as to help me in my quest of knowledge in this subject.:mates:

EDCs are chemicals that disturb the body’s hormone systems and can cause cancer, diabetes, reproductive disorders and neurological impairments of developing fetuses and children. A plethora of scientific literature describes and supports a wealth of evidence supporting direct cause-and-effect links between the toxic chemical additives in plastics and specific health impacts to the endocrine system.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
    https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-069X-13-41

13. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

If that's all you got out of this video then I feel sorry for you.

14. Martel

Martel Platinum Record

''Passport bros
    The "Passport Bros" are men who have chosen to seek out foreign women, typically from other countries, for relationships. They believe that western women have been influenced by cultural and societal pressures to behave in a certain way, and that by seeking out foreign women, they can find a more authentic, fulfilling, and harmonious relationship. This is seen as a way to restore the natural balance between masculine and feminine energy, and to avoid the "wickedness" of western women.''

Take the rational path and go seek that natural and biological balance where it still exist.

Don't be bitter, get better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. gotnofriends

gotnofriends Kapellmeister

I like how everyone suddenly wakes up like oh shit societies bad. pretending like the lat 200 years has been completely normal up until till feminism and woke media.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Only one answer: stop looking at your navel with a magnifying glass, and DO something, like music.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

I understand this philosophy. My buddy goes outside the country, he like always was rejected by girls, he trying to talk etc. but always something, I have boyfirend, i don't have time, there was nothing wrong with him, it was something wrong with them.
    Now he have dates once a week or more often if he wants. Mostly with Asian women. And cultural difference is shocking. Like totally different talk, like with respect from both sides. No like man is a dog and don't get this nice meat I have other stronger and bigger dogs around me lol

18. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

I have 20 years. Not 200. Humans do not live that long.
    I can't wake up in 1960 or 1980 because I was not born yet back then.

19. Daisy69

Daisy69 Platinum Record

Yeah, one of the many things to do to get out of this. This can be a good start.

20. Martel

Martel Platinum Record

I think his point was for young men to take back their manhood under control and stop victimizing themselves. Nowadays, every single little kunt with no analytical capacity believe that men are responsible for every single issues we have in our societies and they are allowed to have that opinion. It doesn't mean a young men has to believe them. In other words, you don't become great by relying on mediocre personalities to teach you the path to be strong and self resilient.

I agree with that kid that it became difficult because of the social pressure but also because of the social structure they are been brought in, but it won't help them if they keep on victimizing themselves. As that guy said, find strong mentors and ways to better your situation and become that strong leader your gender has proven to be. I'm also into the ''Man Up'' mentality.

21. gotnofriends

gotnofriends Kapellmeister

your point is: you only care about yourself. great so imagine a society with a majority yous

what do you get? a thread like this