So... what plugins did you all get?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cav Emp, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Thanks Cav, I appreciate the offer, I should have told you I like those...Character and the channel strip are cool too, but all those are just very good they never seem to disapoint me and be far from what I reach when I reach for those. Just solid, I don't know.
    And I hope too for U-He, but I think he doesn't like discount :rofl:, he really does them rarely...That's why I want to buy Repro 1 now, there won't be a discount until three years birthday or whatever, but he always does a launch price which is usually okay (I think Diva was at the price it is today when it came out three years ago). But let's cross our fingers, I still have some u-he plugs to buy !

2. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

A grill. Can't make quality music on an empty stomach.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

someone should send this whole thread to all developers so they stopped worrying :)

4. cloudhopper

cloudhopper Member

nothing major yet..

bx boom
    noveltech character
    eventide blackhole

with my rewards at pluginboutique I got Air Hybrid 3 and Loom for like 10 euro each.
    and ofcourse couldnt resist getting soundtoys tremolator for free.

edit: also got Origins of Audio - Phobia (for Zebra2)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  5. Alex Philipp

Alex Philipp Platinum Record

Soundtoys all for 125$
    Synthmaster for 45$
    Transfuser and Xpand2
    Synth Antology 2 from UVI (dissapointment)
    that Repo now not so hungry for CPU power. Doubt about buying it. Sounds really cool.

6. Alex Philipp

Alex Philipp Platinum Record

Thank for hands up! also got them!

7. Ivan the Mostly Nice

Ivan the Mostly Nice Newbie

Addictive Keys for less than hundred bucks :)

8. Ivan the Mostly Nice

Ivan the Mostly Nice Newbie

Oh and Arturia upgrade from 4 to 5 ..also 99...Synclavier......wow..just wow.

9. SoundForSoul

SoundForSoul Ultrasonic

Acustica Audio has come up with some pretty “Buy now or cry later!” bundles this Black Friday. Besides their 30% off for Mixing & Mastering Eq & Comp Pack and other sweet bundles: http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=302&Itemid=245 , I got their latest flagship release, LIME (inspired by famous Neve consoles & devices), such an amazing ear candy, with a 20% discount this weekend: http://www.acustica-audio.com/index...d=52&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=189#gallery

30 days free trials available! Step-by-step installation & auth tutorial with pics here: https://www.daw.ro/aainstalare

10. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

I got a new table lamp-120volt AC 60cycles compatible. Plugs right into the wall receptacle...:rofl:sorry Cav, couldn't resist.

11. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

my will power caved and i joined the diva club.
    i mean it is basically never on offer, and now that JRR have it with a free preset library for only $111 (with discount code "forum") it would have been rude of me to say no.

12. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Son of a bitch. I paid $14 more AND got less. You're a smarter shopper than I am, apparently

13. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

i knew one of the discount vendors would drop their prices to match/beat u-he eventually. and some of them don't charge VAT in the UK too. :) :) :)

14. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

thanks man I just took this offer and got diva for 108 euros (it was almost 40 more on uhe site even with the discount, I didn't pay vat at JJR...).

But JJR sent me an email saying that my license needs to be manually generated, blabla, with a link to diva's page on uhe's website...Did you get your license info already ? How quick do they come ? Do we need to do something ?
    This synth is so good it shouldn't be allowed:rofl:...Cheers again for the tips @Oysters

15. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

its been a couple of hours and i haven't got my license yet. but they tend to take time when not purchased direct. i don't mind waiting :disco:

16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

I'm sure it's gonna come quick, they probably have to be in touch with uhe team to get the license info, or whatever...This is turning out to be one of the best black riday I've ever had, I've gotten toys I've been having my eyes on for a while and at prices I didn't expect at all even at this time of year.
    Diva is such a huge cherry on top, I will spend hours on that beast, my cpu can now take it.

17. kolutshan

kolutshan Member

I finally updated my Arturia V collection to the latest version 5, was a bargain for 99 bucks! Incidentally, they offer this till jan 2017.

18. cloudhopper

cloudhopper Member

Grrr hate you guys... :p

Cheers @Oysters for the tip , and for making me spend more money :woot::unsure:

Guess Ill have to add to the list of purchased stuff now
    U-he Diva
    McDSP Futzbox
    McDSP Analog Channel

I'm really really done now! :guru:

19. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

@Talmi and @Oysters the way it works when you buy u-he from a third party vendor is they send you a code that you redeem on the u-he website for your serial. So you'll get basically a voucher, then you go to u-he.com, support, and register or something like that... put in your info with your code and they e-mail your serial within a couple minutes

At least that's how it worked when I got satin from pluginboutique. Come to think of it I prob should have gotten Diva from pluginboutique. I would have gotten rewards cash

20. inusable

inusable Producer

- U-he Repro-1 beta definitive serial (incredible synth !)
    - Soundtoys 5
    - Eventide Blackhole
    - Xils-Lab PolyKB 2