So now it's been out a while, is the Plugin Alliance Mega Bundle worth it?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bunford, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I was considering purchasing this today (starting off with the trial). I'm just wondering whether now it's been out a while, those who have used it have found it to be good value and useful or not?

I've been contemplating UAD for a while, but as I understand it Brainworx make a fair chunk of the UAD and Plugin Alliance plugins. Is that correct?

If that is true, then the Plugin Alliance route is more appealing that UAD as cheaper for access to everything and no need to purchase hardware DSP cards.

Grateful for any views or experiences.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

wait - don't purchase yet - you can try for a full 30 days now because of Corona - did you see the post? try before you buy

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

oh wait, i see your point - the mega sale - you have to decide by April 3 - so quick - do the trial - and do nothing else for 3 days except decide for yourself, lol - please report your findings/insights here - much appreciated!

5. kitvonk

kitvonk Guest

*those buggers!* I can't see them not somehow offering something again price discount wise a month from now when the 30 days is over... i myself would rather test drive for 30 days during coronapocalypse to determine how much i'd actually use, like etc but that's just me - there will always be another sale - especially in times of Corona