So...did anyone actually got Forest Kingdom II to work?

Discussion in 'PC' started by beybus, Jan 15, 2015.

1. beybus

beybus Newbie

First of all, i'm aware of forum's warez policy.
    I'm a poor kid from a poor country, already working to make a living and I can't currently blow 250 euro to get that vst.
    If I'd make any money at all from music, I would buy all that stuff just because I know that there's a lot of hard work and time spent making it.
    To the topic - is it even possible to get FK II to work? I don't have access to the newest Engine2 and Independence 3.1 doesn't seem to work with it either.
    The older (2.1.0.224) loads the vst with error popping all the time and after, there is a problem with missing .wav files (it may be the copy tho).
    So any ideas? Thanks for understanding.

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

No worries, this is a free board. The forum's warez policy is simply no warez requests or link sharing and try to support the developers of the products that you use and enjoy. However warez discussions are totally fine.

4. igor napoli

igor napoli Newbie

sorry, i'm from italy, it's now some years i've been trying to use for. king. 2 after having dl it from bittorrent and other places, but never been able to make it work (on pc Win7 64 bit) as i normally can very well use for king 1 and other things from Tarilonte. I've tried to make it work(F.K.2) with many versions of engine but never been able to play it. Can you tell me please if in definitive is it possible to run it???
    T.Y. igor

5. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

Use version 1 and buy version 2 when you have the money...

6. igor napoli

igor napoli Newbie

but i'm afraid that when i will buy version 2 i will not any more able to use other libraries that now i use with engine .151(desert, epic,

7. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

You can have 2 or more versions of a plugin. Install in different folders and rename the vst dll of one of the versions..

8. igor napoli

igor napoli Newbie

ah, thank you!