Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack and FREE Revival Plugin - Available NOW

Discussion in 'Software News' started by theDingus, Nov 18, 2014.

1. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

I could, but 25 $ is only about 20 Euros, so it would still be cheaper to import it from overseas and fuck up the eco system just a little bit more :D

2. iownu1000

iownu1000 Noisemaker

Hahahahahahahaha, that made me LOL :rofl:

thanks for that :mates:

3. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

great plugins, just worked a day with them in the studio, even the freebie is awesome!! if you're serious about your music and you've got some spare money you need to buy it, it's not so expensive... just skip some saturday nights ;)

it's great really, but i must admit, i love all of their plugins except for the drum replacement thing... :bow:

4. jbdixon@live.com

[email protected] Newbie

i know i'm going to get a criticism for this but I kind of wish all software would go ilok. in the past i have found copies of all the waves stuff for free, izotope etc. i started to feel guilty so i purchased some of it. then i decided to purchase some slate stuff. and i do think most of his stuff is just a little bit better. so protecting that keeps me honest and gives me an advantage over someone who doesn't invest into their product. plus if these companies have no one buying their stuff cause we can download off audioz or torrents then the industry will die. i personally wish waves would go back to ilok. it keeps people even me honest.

5. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

If you have a problem with being honest & feeling guilty then it is the control you have over your willpower you need to examine.

ILok doesn't keep anyone lest themselves from being honest *no*

Also maybe you should question your knowledge & application.

There is plenty of amazing freeware on offer with a little 'know how' that can provide amazing results.

Question also why all companies don't use iLoK. Well possibly apart from reliability issues & terrible customer service amongst other horror stories there must be something else.

Possibly it could be the hugely over inflated prices they charge companies to utilise their encryption. So in effect if all software used iLok you would probably find that amongst a huge list of pissed of customers smashing their dongles lol there would be a gradual decline in fresh, innovative software as the struggling 3rd party developers were wiped out completely whilst 'shitblock' monopolised the market further still giving them the power to do exactly as they wanted.

With all due resprect possibly one of the most misguided comments I have read in a while & like I said if honesty is an issue it is your measure of self control you should examine and maybe apply your mind to different areas where you might find you get the results you desire.

Just all my opinion & no offence intended :mates: