Slate Digital - Neon Template What VST does it use

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by Pure Energy, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

I need a list of what plugins the 4 templates need and cant find a list anywhere

3. reziduchamp

reziduchamp Platinum Record

Have you tried loading it? In Ableton it would show you missing plugins on each channel and as soon as it loads it will give you the full list of what's missing

4. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

I use cubase it shows also whats missing like eg Repeater but no manufacturer and even though i have the plugins you have to click on each to load i dont thing Slate makes repeater I thought D16 Adudio did so im looking for a list

5. reziduchamp

The Repeater is the same as D16 Repeater. That will work on the Slate Templates unless they changed it recently

Is there anything else major missing? I've loaded them before so I can't remember what you need but I don't think anything was missing for me

6. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

great i till try again I think i have all the slate plugins

7. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

The plug-in "Slate Digital FG-X" could not be found for Insert 5 Channel "Stereo Out"!
    The plug-in "Transient Shaper" could not be found for Insert 4 Channel "Kick Huge"!
    The plug-in "Transient Shaper" could not be found for Insert 4 Channel "Kick Tight"!
    The plug-in "Transient Shaper" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Snare Punchy"!
    The plug-in "Transient Shaper" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "Clap"!
    The plug-in "Transient Shaper" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "HiHat Smoother"!
    The plug-in "Transient Shaper" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "Percussion Clarity"!
    The plug-in "Eiosis E2Deesser" could not be found for Insert 5 Channel "Female Lead Vocal"!
    The plug-in "Eiosis E2Deesser" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Male Lead Vocal"!
    The plug-in "Eiosis E2Deesser" could not be found for Insert 4 Channel "Crispy Lead Vocal"!
    The plug-in "Eiosis E2Deesser" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Doubled Vocal L"!
    The plug-in "Eiosis E2Deesser" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Doubled Vocal R"!
    The plug-in "Eiosis E2Deesser" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Background Vocal"!
    The plug-in "Multipass" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Vocal Chop Lead"!
    The plug-in "Snap Heap" could not be found for Insert 5 Channel "Vocal Chop Lead"!
    The plug-in "Multipass" could not be found for Insert 3 Channel "Vocal Chop Background"!
    The plug-in "Repeater" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "1/8 Delay"!
    The plug-in "Repeater" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "1/16 Delay"!
    The plug-in "Repeater" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "Slap Delay"!
    The plug-in "Multipass" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "Parallel Saturate"!
    The plug-in "Multipass" could not be found for Insert 2 Channel "Parallel Hype"!
    The plug-in "Snap Heap" could not be found for Insert 4 Channel "Parallel Hype"!

8. Doctor_Me

Doctor_Me Platinum Record

Slate Digital FG-X is a limiter from Slate Digital.
    Eiosis E2Deesser is a de-esser from Eiosis (kinda like an old spin-off brand from Slate or something like that).
    Repeater as @reziduchamp have pointed out is a delay plugin from D16 Group (in collaboration with Slate Digital).

The other ones are all from the Kilohearts bundle.

Hope this help somehow. :)

9. reziduchamp

Hope that covered it for you. These were all on the sister site if you want a demo

The vocal chains in these packages are really good starting points as well. They're worth checking out as a general Template if it suits you

10. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

Im a member but FG- X is outdated what was the replacement

11. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

...................fgx2...........