Sister site question

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 4-LOM, Feb 28, 2017.

1. 4-LOM

4-LOM Member

This mostly applies to R2R updates- some updates are wonderful (in the sense of of "we finally ironed out the bugs"), but sometimes I wish for a link to the original full K'ed version in the update post.. often, updates are minor and/or not relevant to my system, so I don't want to "keep up with the Joneses" constantly. If you get the gist of what I'm saying, please- what's my best approach?

3. digitaldragon

digitaldragon Audiosexual

Use search and read through the various available versions. If it's just updates, I go to the legit site and check the changelog to see if the latest update addresses anything I'm having trouble with. I save everything I install so getting back to the original is just a matter of going through my downloads to get back to where I was. I hope I'm understanding your question correctly. Sometimes the sister site will describe the changes that the update includes further down in the comments area.

4. Endless Freeman

Endless Freeman Newbie

can I get the link to the sister site in my DM? I am in need of some stuff I lost from my HD

5. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

As an exception. :winker: