Sister site blocked by Virgin Media UK

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by nmkeraj, Apr 21, 2019.

1. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

maybe these threads will break our neck in further future :yes:

2. r4e

r4e Audiosexual

Btw., don't ever go with NordVPN!

This service shares private data like your mail adress, device informations, internet provider,...
    with advertising trackers like AppsFlyer or Google Analytics to gain some extra money with their
    users data. You can read more about that at: Kuketz IT-Security
    (It's in german so use a translator if needed)

The best VPN solution in my opinion is Perfect Privacy. They're a bit more expensive but
    no data is stored anywhere (no logging), you just need a random username and password, your mail adress
    just gets used for payment and sending the login informations to you and all your data gets deleted
    after you didn't extend the duration of your account by paying for another period.

You additionally can set some nice things like blocking everything from google, blocking any kind of
    tracking & advertising services, using a child protection filter (if you have kids who want to use the net),
    using random IP's everytime you connect, using NeuroRouting for an even better security,...

And the best thing is: They're using RAM based server systems. If anything happens and the servers shut down,
    every potential sensitive data is lost immediately.

3. rah

rah Ultrasonic

Hi
    I know this is a response to an old question, But where did you get BolehVPN from?
    I used to use them a nearly 15 years ago in the far east when I used to live there, but I didn't know if they became available outside the region..
    thanks

4. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

As you can see by 'Fudsey Plange Guest' he's not a member anymore.

Since requesting warez is not allowed here, I assume you're talking about this https://www.bolehvpn.net/
    ?