SINE Player ?No Work... someone had the same problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ryck, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Hello guys

A few days ago I found the free "Orchestral Tools" libraries, so to test it, I created an account and downloaded Sine PLayer, after downloading a library, when I tried to open it, both the vst and the Sine PLayer app closed . So I thought it was the library, but I downloaded another one and I had the same problem, I tried to load a few seconds, and it closes.
    I already uninstalled it, but I wanted to know if someone had the same problem and if it is worth the free libraries -

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Which DAW do you use? Which operating system?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. clone

clone Audiosexual

on FEBRUARY 5, 2021 10:20 AM
    Just a sidenote if you, like me, can’t figure out how to download these: in the SINEPlayer (VST or standalone) you click on your name (right upper corner) and find the “SINEFactory” option. If this says “your are not subscribed to SINEfactory” (or similar you need to edit that. It takes literally no time. When done the instruments will appear in the “My licenses” section.

Tried this already? I have no use for this kind of thing. Maybe you will luck out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

6. Ryck

Ryck Guest

oops i forgot
    Windows 10, Studio one 5.5.1

But there would be no standalone either
    I had everything activated, if it appeared in "My licenses"
    I see, I think it's not worth wasting time if it brings me a headache. I was curious about the sound.

7. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I'm no expert when it comes to orchestra sounds, but Miroslav 2 Philharmonic does the job for me..

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List