SINCROSOFT ELICENSER USB KEY BACKUP ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by nunziaforum, Dec 24, 2015.

1. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

Friends Hello, anyone knows a way to create a backup of your USB eLicenser?

I'll explain:

lately because of some virus, happens to me that the PC completely bust the date and time and not always having the internet hand, it becomes impossible to continue to use my trial of Steinberg I am trying for a few weeks, as you know the USB key blocks suffered licenses trial if the PC will change the time or date, and then to restore it must connect to the server of Steinberg having connected the USB Key, after the revaluation of the trial period, returns to enable, and then works to new everything!

but unless you have the chance 'to connect the USB internet, not' you can restore the licenses! so I was wondering if there was a way to save, and then restore them off line, when there 'a chance' to be able to connect to the internet !!

there is a system to do that '?

so 'at least before you reformat your PC from scratch, I can move and continue to use my trial even without internet connection!

thanks appearance vs. tips and best wishes to all the Forum! :)

3. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

guys no one knows if there is a way to create a backup to the "Key Steinberg USB eLicenser"?

4. wuzzle

wuzzle Platinum Record

Lesser Galactic Co-ordinates: Earth (0.0.0)
    Everything I've ever seen as a statement from the companies using elicencer tech have said, you cannot back it up. If you lose your dongle you buy another one and contact support to get your licences transferred. You can't use local tools to make new dongles because that defeats the whole purpose. ;)

5. nunziaforum

nunziaforum Ultrasonic

so of course you have to keep the internet on hand to restore licenses :( how sad!