Similar song or genre?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Ryck, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Hey Guys!

I listened to this song a long time ago, on a radio where all the 70/80/90 "Hits" songs were played, especially 80/90 and when I heard it, I thought it was by Paul Carrack and that he had made a song based on the 60/70 but it sounded very similar to one my family played when I was a kid. I mean the drums, that guy from Fill and especially that hammond, I swear I've heard a very similar song. But look for similar ones on Spotify and I can't find any. Now I wonder if it's really this song or if it's another. There is a genre in this type of songs (Drums type Beatles and Hammond) Do you know any similar song or songs from the 70s/60s? Thanks in advance for taking your time!

3. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

They were a great band. Two wonderful melodies in A Whiter Shade of Pale, the vocal and the organ playing locked in perfectly and compliment each other to create one of the finest examples of this time in music. The drum fills are killer.