Sick Noise Instruments releases NoizeClick free kick drum synthesizer

Discussion in 'Software News' started by BEAT16, Dec 26, 2021.

1. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Sick Noise Instruments releases NoizeClick free kick drum synthesizer

Sick Noise Instruments has announced the release of a new virtual kick drum synthesizer for Windows. NoizeClick is designed let you to make your own electronic kicks quickly and with ease.

Don’t waste time looking for kick samples when you can make your own kick easily and quickly. It made mostly for psytrance kicks but its possible to make kick for any genre even for hardcore.

The single-oscillator synthesizer features a click zone with a set of complex envelopes that modulate the pitch of the sine wave. The plugin comes with a multi-mode filter and distortion unit, alongside an ADSR envelope to control the amplitude of the kick.

NoizeClick is available to download as a VST3 plugin for Windows. A Mac version will be available soon.

More information: Sick Noise Instruments

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. terrific!

terrific! Guest

Saw this thread at the bottom of another.. I'm a sucker for a good drum synth. But just an FYI its now €25.00 / €17.00. Sister site has the initial free version but with no presets included.

The same company also has a synth, but not finding that one anywhere to give it a good once over and see whats on offer (EDIT: reviews I found are a mixed bag, most say its the worst synth ever made or doesn't even work, some say good, who knows..). Its also not free, so maybe it once was? :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2022