Show some love Maschine 2.7

Discussion in 'Software' started by COTK, Dec 25, 2017.

1. COTK

COTK Newbie

Question : is anybody out there ie R2R ,Team AUDITOR, etc. going 2 show some love for us windows users for the new Maschine v2.7 ? just asking

peace

COTK

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

4. e345spd

e345spd Newbie

Have a working version of 2.7.8, I believe it's a complete offline installer.

Installed on top of older pre-existing R2R, so I'm no sure exactly how well the medicine provided within the 2.7.8 release works on its own. Appears to be file-replacement based but the R2R solution still seems to be functioning fine so I left it.

Doesn't appear to have the 'previous version' registry entry either, so new installs may need to find that in older releases.

Start by looking for "Maschine202202.7.820Up20OSX-WIN.rar" or other terms around 2.7.8

Picked up a used maschine studio for $250 and hadn't fully realized how ridiculous the software situation was....Just let me buy it....