Should SAiNT ban those with FAKE accounts to up vote their own posts?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Vader, Oct 30, 2016.

?

Should Audioz Admins ban those with FAKE accounts?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't no/have no opinion

4. Freeware should be only posted in Audiosex (It's free, right?)

5. Delete those accounts and clean user rating and status

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Integral

Integral Guest

I never cared what other says. It is like you have no personal life and listen to the others for this whole zero-content life. Look, just take a look at the comments thus 'musicians' at the top - they are writing so negative bullshit because they have so bad life (or why they should be negative - it is essential rule - the good life have no place for any negativity. So they are officially ill). I even don't read them, they are virtual ill-machines, or illusory - they live with their reactions. Again, they want to hurt with words, but when they write it and create negative things - evoulution will take them for self-destroying:) So more they negative, less of them will be on this beautiful planet (thanks to principles of this world and Darvin Award). The last gun they have is negativity that will destroy them. Thus guys think they will provocate me with their 10-years-old comments i even don't start to read:hahaha::hillbilly:
    Thus 'mucisians' have the same ill-desease and want to act on the negativity platform - and they are already lost. Unfortunately they even can't imagine about another mechanisms to act so they are completely lost.:deep_facepalm:
    Even after my this current comment they will try to generate again more negativity - and they are in trap again. Viciuous circle and reaction of animals as a consequence. Their negativity will fulfilled them, then they will want to produce more of it and in newest forms and terms. Then... Nothing, just their end. But i don't care, it is not deal of mine:chilling::shalom:Happiness to all my dear.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  2. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I think free stuff should be in its own category.I agree with Vader.Most of the free stuff is useless crap.
    Free stuff-how hard is it to make an additional link on AZ?One click and you are browsing IF you are interested that is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

If free stuff means free links....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

How mentally disturbed is this guy that uses one of it's fake profiles (Scarlett) and then answers to that.
    Seriously.... Isn't this the behavior from a sick person?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. mrfloyd

mrfloyd Producer

Whoa! Man can't talk to himself anymore...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. mrfloyd

mrfloyd Producer

May I join in by suggesting a ban of everybody and anybody who makes money on anything (including lemonade), and then following that a ban of everybody and anybody who follows the rules (including "Love thy neighbor")

7. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

My opinion concerning this topic is that its good to point on free stuff but its not very integral to spam AZ instead of creating maybe only ONE post with a pack of the free software. And maybe SAiNT should integrate into the rules that sharing free stuff should only be here on AS (for the sake of not flooding and spamming AZ) and only with the original links of the developers.

P.S.: Everyone said something. But i would like to hear SAiNT's opinion on this because he voted 'NO' in the poll.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. NOT THE SUSQUEHANNA HAT COMPANY!!!

10. As time marches onward and things remain static, the system will die spoiled in its own squalor. A moving and living community must sacrifice the norm in order to survive the onslaught of the normal, the status quo. Even a great Grandmother Oak that has roots buried deep in the soil still moves by casting off her protégés, her children in seed, and in so doing becomes a great forest. We need new rules built upon experience and what is healthy for the community in order that stagnation does not stiffle or starve the life and vibrancy of this loose tribal group.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  11. Beth

Beth Guest

Couldn't have said it better myself.....in fact I couldn't have said it ! :wink:

Remonstration, expostulation, assertion, altercation, contention, dissension....phew!.........tea, cucumber sandwich, scone, VHS video rental anyone?

OK break over!... back to it guys n gals ! :) The floor is all yours.....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  12. Kookaboo

Kookaboo Rock Star

It's OBVIOUS even for the blindest worm on Earth that AudioZ is a money maker site!
    No matter if with cracks or Freeware, they don't care...they want to make cash with every sh¡t posted.
    You can see & note it from all the crappy garbage scripts they implemented in the site.
    What a waste of time...(fascist) Moderators of AudioZ show clearly on which side they stand:
    On they side of false rotten eggs who use multiple fake accounts and SPAM pages with stolen
    Freeware. They have sunk to the lowest levels of dignity. Poor people!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  13. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

smart guy. This is gonna sound like a backhanded compliment... I don't know how to avoid that given the nature of what I'm about to say.... the way you write reminds me of my grandfather. He had a poetic streak that bled into everything he did/said. Smart guy. He was a chess master, poet, novelist, adventurer, soldier, etc. etc. etc. I definitely got my brains and my poetic talent from him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  14. Scarlett

Scarlett Guest

According to the poll, 50 guys out of 100 are just sad people, hahaha. Love it.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  15. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Of course you do.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Computer Music's content is now uploaded to the sister site and of course, mirrors are locked which adds to the infamy.

I'm starting to wonder who is more despicable: you or Trump???

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. jkst

jkst Kapellmeister

What can you expect from a mentally challenged low-life parasite?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

Hello all, i'm extremely busy so i'll make it quick:
    1. Double accounts will be banned, simply because it's prohibited by AudioZ rules. there's no need to make 8 pages of discussions on this matter.

2. Once i have the time, I will make it my personal business to go through every comment in this topic and punish those who write bullshit like that. - You're only wasting your time, nothing more.

3. Goodbye Kookaboo. We've had enough of your crap. Clearly you don't want to be a member of my projects, so i'm revealing you of that burden. I'm banning you for the third time in history. First two times you apologized and i believed you; I won't make the same mistake again.

• Interesting Interesting x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List