Should SAiNT ban those with FAKE accounts to up vote their own posts?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Vader, Oct 30, 2016.

?

Should Audioz Admins ban those with FAKE accounts?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't no/have no opinion

4. Freeware should be only posted in Audiosex (It's free, right?)

5. Delete those accounts and clean user rating and status

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Oysters you rock dude!
    Yea,its a great over the top b-movie :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. @Pinkman and @Herr Durr, you guys are invited over to my house in Switzerland for the fondue, we know how to do it right over here. There are secrets of the ritual that I can initiate you into. When Jimi asked, "Are you experienced?" he was talking explicitly about this specific underground fondue ritual. Here's a little something to whet you appetites.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. tapekiller

tapekiller Kapellmeister

I think massive downvotes are a different thing from self upvoting posts.
    You know, people who downvote are actual people with their own opinion that might think your post is bad, or whatever other reason.
    It's not up to any user to create fake accounts and mitigate the effects (even is from what I've seen, self upvotes happened even before downvotes started happening), the only legitimate way to make things better is to give people what they want. If you make them happy, they will stop downvoting, it's really that simple. Otherwise, you keep facing the consequences.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

Drama-politics make the Internet go 'round.

5. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

That looks so good. You're lucky, bro. The only food they sell in boxes here in the States are GMO laced preservatives.
    Why is he whispering? Sleeping baby nearby, perhaps.

6. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

Sooooooo ....

wha' about those reptilian-illuminati golems from bohemian grove ? Eh ?
    still hiding the fact that the sky is a lcd screen ?

and what about Von Steyr's fascination for those who fought against Rocky ?
    Is that a chupacabra message proving that Paul the alien is for real ?

Does the letters "B" "A" "S" "S" actually mean bass,
    the diabolic instrument tuned to the satanist 440 hz ?

Is Paul Mc Cartney really dead ?

sh1t I say doesn't make sense, should I roll another one ?

Ancient aliens theorists says yes

[​IMG]

:unsure:

7. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

4th Dimensional beings called Sangerians.

The use and appearance of chemtrails are making this known to the public.

Von_Steyr is an anagram for Syverton. Robert Syverton was the narrator. Von_Steyr is one deep cat and this sh!t is subversive.

No.

*Do

YES. AND. BECAUSE.

No.

Not if you want to understand the things you say. Or at least, not until you do.

Aliens be demons, brah. Like for real. Pilferers be distracting to take your being and soul in exchange for their bling and tech.

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

So...

Five pages of posts and still no input whatsoever from Saint himself, not even one moderator?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. lpu2n

lpu2n Producer

Yeah, I don't mind seeing free stuff on AZ aside from the knowledge that it is being used for monetary gain by a certain sleazy individual. I don't say this about others posting free stuff, make no mistake. But I have seen Integral intentionally bloat his packages with useless youtube rips and uses no compression to pack them. This leads me to believe the motives are indeed sleazy. Now today I saw 3+ pages of AZ feed completely covered with free synthedit plugins from the same dev. Why not post it in a bundle, and offer individual download links for each plugin? He/she is obviously acting out, and it's really childish. You may not be breaking any rules, but some decency goes a long way.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  11. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Just out of curiosity and not to be disrespectful to anyone i noticed something very unique.

Integral

15 messages

And all those 15 messages are response to this and only this thread.

One would have to wonder why he is defending and protecting his money nest if its all in the name of the community. :wow:

Not judging - I just find it curious.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

why... certainly

13. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Just noticed :wink:

14. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

I think this is the best post I have read in this thread. Those uploaders profiting from those free posts will eventually give up doing those when so few people will visit the free section. Or make a new rule so that they cannot profit from free offerings by banning any download links that they could proifit from. No hate just ethics.

15. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

oh man ... you actually answered my stupid message. I guess you must be bored. But your input was very important (specially those bs links).

Vu que l'anglais n'est pas ma langue maternelle, merci de corriger ma mauvaise conjugaison, professeur Le Pinailleur.

Jeez, what am I doing here again.....

:bow:

16. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Oh, so you`re a fan of Ritz?Its this a thing in USA?

17. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I wonder how US citizens put up with so much shitty and artificial food?Many Americans when visiting Europe want to stay just because the food tastes so much better, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. Je voulais en venir en Angleterre, mais me suis retrouvé avec une baguette dans une main et une belle femme française dans l'autre. Je suppose que je devrais rester au moins assez longtemps pour avoir un repas.

Yes, a free section would be a great thing.

Concerning all those synths that were plastered all over the sister site until rightfully and forcibly removed, the are I believe mostly all just betas and not even ready for the wild. The dev was hoping someone else with skills might pour over them and give them a bit of scrutiny, to help polish them up. Also, as far as I know there are no presets for any of them. They all are on a Dropbox account and readily available for anybody to check out. And just because something is not breaking the rules just doesn't mean that it is righteous thing to actually put into practice. That argument is a loser every time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

kbrown made working synths. But, he made mistakes with the preset system programming. This is corrected on all synths that can be found in the dropbox download you mentioned (the one in his signature on the Flowstone forum). But you can also download another package that contains all files needed to work on them in Flowstone, even re-use parts for your own synths, etc. The thing is they were created with the older synthmaker and he was looking for some of us to convert them to the newest Flowstone. It's an ongoing project, so check the link every now and then for new synths.
    However, they are really great. Atticus, inspired by U-HE Bazille, comes really close to Bazille, for example. Other synths are replicas of famous old analog synths. I'd say if you're interested in such things, try them out. For free, doesn't neccessarily mean "shitware", as someone here called them.
    For those interested, here's the link to the forum thread, includes images of some GUIs as well, so you can see for yourself what is of interest to you:
    http://www.dsprobotics.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5258

---
    Je ne parle pas bien le francais...

20. Beth

Beth Guest

Yes they contain Saturated Fat, Polyunsaturated Fat, Monounsaturated Fat, AND Trans Fat so how can they not taste good !

They do have some sodium and sugar in them too but that doessnt spoil it !

And of course you can ramp up your snack experience by adding some accompaniments...:winker: (even a healthy slice of apple!)

It was very traumatic to see them being blown into trillions of crumbs by them bad guys !...i am going to have to find a therapist to discuss my experience !

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016