Should SAiNT ban those with FAKE accounts to up vote their own posts?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Vader, Oct 30, 2016.

?

Should Audioz Admins ban those with FAKE accounts?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't no/have no opinion

4. Freeware should be only posted in Audiosex (It's free, right?)

5. Delete those accounts and clean user rating and status

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aliens

Aliens Guest

All your spam links are gone from az, which is nice, and as we're all aware of the freeware you don't need to repost them now. lol

Anyway, off to work to earn my living. :disco:

• Like Like x 7
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Integral Noisemaker
    Integral Noisemaker
    Integral Noisemaker

posts in this thread: 13

at least we finally got him to drop by :wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  3. ArtexAS

ArtexAS Noisemaker

if something is free, i feel there should never be any other links other than directly to the dev's site. no up, no rg, no zs...nothing. most users always have to post the actual dev download link in the comments because this integral guy refuses to do... hoping that people will click his links instead of going directly the dev's site. the problem is integral continually posts his own links, whether it's with (rarely) or without the dev link in his post.

we want to see the dev's product and link ONLY... integral or whoever else uploads FREE material... should NOT have the option to post any of there own links. that's as scummy as you can get. and I don't make fake accounts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

This thread should finish yet. One user, one opinion. One fake account, one opinion in favour to creator. All those posts have been deleted and I don´t believe the admin from this site, always present among us to solve the problems, let Integral to do that again.

But we should ask why the mod who publishes the sent posts by Integral has done that. Unbelievable. Should dedicate to play Monopoly.

5. Integral

Integral Guest

Chill and calm, if devs link will down (or his site would be closed) my links still alive.
    And if i have premium on UL i would download quickier from peeplink. But not, you still have something to say!:winker:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@celtic3342

@SAiNT appeared in one of those posts to say he was taking them down, and the poster received a warning

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

To be fair, I've seen Faoki do that quite a lot :bleh:

8. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

hmm yes.. been quiet lately too

9. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

Good to see Z alive again. Otherwise it was buried in shitwares.

10. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

Please stop spreading bullshit rumors about me and my account. This is not my fake account nor do I have any others for downvoting your stupid posts because I decided you are simply no longer worth my time. You may not believe me but I invite the AZ staff to inspect all of the activity on my IP address and I can assure you they won't find any activity of that kind apart from a handful of downvotes coming from an account called "RealSanta" back from when I was too salty and did lower myself to such actions some time ago. Of course I understand I could use VPN or Proxies to do such things but just because you are low enough to do stuff like that, doesn't mean I am. Luckily enough I don't have to downvote you as much anymore, because your shitty behavior and accompanying reputation is starting to catch up to you and people are starting to realize how much of a deceiving parasite you really are.

Fact is that I started downvoting your posts because I generally don't like the contents (there is some very solid free stuff out there but they are way less frequent than your posts are and most of them people are already aware of) and I will be honest enough to admit that I most certainly do not like you. That's because of your general, (fake) holier than thou behavior on AZ as well as your approach whenever you decided to PM me on valid concerns I would raise on some of your posts like 6 months back or whatever time it was. The way you generally approach people in PMs (heard the same story from plenty of other people) should leave you with little surprise on why people despise you and your stupid posts over on AZ. I guess you're too stupid to understand the saying that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. But in the end you are to reap what you sow, and that's finally happening to you I believe.

I even had some talks with Olymoon a month or two back on my downvotes on your posts and purely out of respect to him I generally halted my behavior. You may not believe me because you still see many of my downvotes but they are not the same as they were before. All of my downvotes on your posts since the last(+) month or so have been there because you decided to upvote your own posts and I feel like the voting system should give a fair representation of what the community thinks of the posts. So all I'm actually doing nowadays is downvote your stuff to compensate for the bullshit upvotes you gave yourself using the Lootly, Legren, minoren or whatever else bullshit account you have out there, I know of at least 6 of them. Little side-note, having 6(+) accounts to upvote your own stuff, how sad and low can one human being really be? Anyways, back to the point, I feel like downvoting to compensate for your fake upvotes is completely within reason since the voting system should be a way for other people to see the quality of the posts being made. Check all of my downvotes for the last month or probably even a little more and you'll see (almost) all of them are after the post was already upvoted by at least 2 of your fake accounts. In general I never downvote your posts anymore before you actually upvote it yourself and the few posts you made the last month that you didn't upvote yourself will not have any downvotes on them made by me. Again, seems completely within reason to me.

In short, I hope the staff finally puts some consequences to your manipulating behavior within the entire AZ posting system because I think most regulars would feel it would be completely deserved and within reason. If you feel like you run into an asshole on a certain occasion, you probably just ran into an asshole. But if you're running into assholes everywhere you go, you should probably take a good hard look into the mirror.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Integral

Integral Guest

:rofl:This boring *d*ot is back
    Listen here, i will not read your shitty messages, i will let them stay with you, i'm sure your negativity will kill you as soon as it can do that. You think your day is made after you wrote some of such pointless messages and have then a good day? You will do this your whole life:) You want to trace back all the facts but in result your life is senseless as the life of blind cat.
    If you you need a psychiatrist or you have nobody who will read your boring sentences - then you on the right way.
    Don't write me anything, you are so boring like a dictionary with two words - your name and your name. If you are such a fool to offense me here (not offense but TRYING DOING IT like a littile kid that hurted once for the whole life), so i even won't do anything - evolution do it's best to self-destroy you.
    Cheers. :disco:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

Then how can you even defend the fact you are upvoting your own posts using fake accounts often even before you receive a single downvote from known people? You can't seriously have your head that far up your ass that you can't see the completely double standards in whatever you're saying right here. Your own upvotes that are there from the very start of the posts clearly can't be concerning the contents of the posts. It's not up to you to value the contents of your own posts in any way, that's being like the judge and the jury at the same time. There are reasons why things like that don't fly and are heavily frowned upon.

13. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

OFF TOPIC, but.........
    Why doesn't anyone use the 1fichier site to host? Another site I frequent uses it. No speed limitations for free users and much bigger filesize limits. Ive grabbed huge files 1 to 3 gig files from there in one link as a free user.
    Rant over,
    As you were

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

I feel truly sorry that you are too illiterate to be able to read and fully comprehend my posts. And English isn't even my first language! Yet, you still feel the urge to reply with some nonsensical sentences that are probably aimed at hurting my feelings? I guess we can't expect much else from somebody that needs to upload freely available software with affiliate money download links in order to make his living. :dunno:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  16. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

now you can see the real behaviour of Integral aka DJIntel , he do not care about nothing because of his ego and that he have the Admin and Mods in the back , also about his basically illegal Group Buys , and i dont want to know how he forces the Group buy user to do anything ... uploading freeware to make money out of uploads are the wrong way too .

17. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

@Pinkman I only do fine Gruyère, and the service of a buxom blonde to dip her pinky in the goo for serving purposes

if that's not available.. I'll just dump it on my popcorn...:bleh:

18. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I`ll be damned,there is a f-ing mutiny going on and im not even involved.
    Good times.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  19. Beth

Beth Guest

Oh my ...NO !!!
    Did he just wantonly blow away all those packs of Rtiz Crackers ??? .....Such a waste ! :)

20. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

"One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster..."
    @Von_Steyr i like your signature!
    also i really want to watch Stone Cold now

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List