Should SAiNT ban those with FAKE accounts to up vote their own posts?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Vader, Oct 30, 2016.

?

Should Audioz Admins ban those with FAKE accounts?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't no/have no opinion

4. Freeware should be only posted in Audiosex (It's free, right?)

5. Delete those accounts and clean user rating and status

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

So, we have a member that beside the fact of making money with FREEWARE, also uses something like 5 or 6 fake accounts (that I can find, probably are more) that don't interact, leave comments, or up vote other posts with much more value and importance.
    Still, these accounts ONLY exist to up vote this particular user posts, and clearly using a VPN, as these accounts basically up vote the posts immediately after being posted, or when the post gets a negative rating!!!
    If this is just not more than obvious, then I must be stupid.

Yet, the Administrators, don't want to talk about this and seems to ignore users and prefer to block users to comment or talking about this.

Here's some of the fake accounts: Lootly, minoren, parla90, Teguril, Legren

I know I'm not alone and you should also leave your opinion on this

• Like x 13
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Why should be free content posted exclusively on AudioSEX? AZ does have quite clear rules about that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Integral

Integral Guest

So now you have started topic here? It is ok, Vader
    If you are not in the theme - the main problem is that you and your company make spam progressive downvotes on my free posts. You shouldn't downvote my posts just because they are free. OK? No? So read the rules of AZ again. Free post made under rules is allowed. And i DON"T HAVE to put direct links into it - homepage only.
    :thumbsup:
    What is the problem? So main problem - is massive downvotes regardless the content of posts

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

Let's welcome the new fake account on Audiosex:
    Junioro

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Integral

Integral Guest

Welcome to our team.

So Vader, free posts are allowed, how will you live with the fact of that? I'm sure alrighty.
    So you are not right. We should rename the topic to

SHOULD SAINT BAN THOSE WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS DOWNVOTING FREE POSTS? TEAMVTX, HETISFRANK AND ANOTHERS?

Don't you think that spaming downvotes is ok? How about that? Is this fact don't lead to any consequences?

Saint told thus who are against making money with free posts - if you don't like how another do it - do it yourself

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  7. BumBcL0t

BumBcL0t Producer

Best Answer
    You could actually stop the downvoting on your posts @Integral by offering more free links like Zippyshare. They aren't downvoting the post because it's you posting it or the content of the post itself, they're downvoting it because of the links you're offering, plain and simple. Add more links, recieve less downvotes.

People have told this to you before but you make zero effort to rectify it - so i'm not sure how you can keep complaining about constantly getting downvotes, really. If you don't like the downvotes - do something about it. :dunno:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  8. Ankit

Ankit Guest

I agree. Free posts are allowed. People should not dislike any free post just because it's free. Some of us do not have enough time to check many different websites for plugins/samples etc.
    Instead of disliking, people should use their brain and download the free product from the link given below.
    I have seen almost all free posts with link given to product website.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • List
  9. Integral

Integral Guest

Again, i want to underline the fact - i have got downvotes by the same group of people. THE SAME (<10 pcs).
    I don't have to put zippy etc - it is not subscripted in rules - moreover it is my choice.
    Moreover of moreover - i do everything under the rules.
    So I wrote to Saint to do something about it. I still need his help.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

a bit irrelevant, the discussion is as to how they should be displayed here..not IF they can or not....
    if only dev's site was posted to free things the amount of clicks to get to it would be pretty much the same

with occasional sign up from dev's site required, which you can use a disposable email for many of them

when you agree to this condition, you are missing the point as well, the free posts
    themselves are NOT being downvoted, rather the making of money off of plugs, presets etc. that the dev is offering for free and out of good will , in order to get a little traffic for their site

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  11. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Use your brain. :chilling:
    Capture.PNG

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  12. chippy33

chippy33 Kapellmeister

Don't really have feelings either way about this. If they are known fake accounts then ban the fake ones. Sure i'm over simplifying things.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. BumBcL0t

BumBcL0t Producer

I know it's not in the rules and I know you don't have to put a zippy. What I was saying is IF YOU DID you would recieve less downvotes. But as you've clearly demonstrated - you are totally unwilling to do so and because of that, you will continue to recieve downvotes from these people who don't like it.

You say it's your 'choice' but by putting paid links only you are choosing to risk getting downvoted by people that don't like paid links to freewares. How can you not see that?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  14. I truly appreciate the heads up about free plug-ins but don't understand at all the reasoning behind monetarizing something that is free. Why should we not, as Herr Durrski just said...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  15. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

So much drama over this stuff all the time. I understand it's distasteful, but IMO just click the developer link and keep it moving. Maybe he lives in some shithole country and needs the money. Or maybe he's just a parasite. Given the way the freeware uploaders spam a bunch of crap whenever real releases come out to try and confuse people who don't know better, I'd say strong odds for parasite. But since the devs only stood to make, maybe, some ad revenue off those plugins, theyre still partly accomplishing their goal of getting their name out. Perhaps better than they could have done it without AZ. Shades of grey I guess.

I do feel for the devs, but it is the warez scene after all. Not just the developers who give away freeware are getting screwed. Actually, especially not the devs who give away freeware. I downloaded tons of stuff in the past without any thought to the developers. It's the apparent act of generosity in making it freeware that seems to offend our sense of righteousness, but really it's pretty much all the same. The guys who are making a living from developing software stand to lose much more.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

The point is to avoid uploads of freeware, but I laughed hard anyway

I agree with the people who thinks this is not a big deal. Nor a small one, just saying...

17. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

uploading freeware just to make money out of should not be allowed . if you like to post freeware just post it with direct link only and on another section .

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Integral

Integral Guest

How can not you see that:
    IF MY POST is under rules IT SHOULD NOT BE downvoted regardless its CONTENT!
    DOWNVOTE SYSTEM is provided for valuating the content of the post! Not the links, not the picture of the post, but the GOODNESS of CONTENT, the practical moments of contents etc!

Feel the difference? Or you didn't know that?

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  19. exr777

exr777 Producer

Who cares...
    Too much free time to think about this kinda things

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. ed-enam

ed-enam Rock Star

I never downvote anyone but extremely dislike those making money on free stuff. I take it as an immoral, disgusting and unethical act getting monetary benefit from an already freely available material. Interestingly, you will find a trend among all these uploaders that as soon as some reputed uploader starts sharing, they also start poking nose to highlight themselves. Just like vultures eating on leftover. Giving benefit of doubt, if these uploaders do have good intentions of spreading the word, there is a very good thread running where they can post all free stuff.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  21. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

Well said. As a point of principle I never download freeware from monetized links.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List