Sharing my experience : huuuge screen !!!

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by hayabusa, Sep 13, 2019.

1. hayabusa

hayabusa Producer

2. hayabusa

hayabusa Producer

Thanks man...no show there,just to answer the comment that yes,the back of a gear can have an impact :that was my point.
    And yes,I’m lucky to have an old farm completely refurbished...not the top sounding as you can see but I use the IK multimedia to correct my sounding:not perfect but it is ok.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Wrong. You need a patch for that, and a damned very good one for that matter...
    :rofl:

4. jusicjan

jusicjan Noisemaker

Whats your guys opinions on getting an HD portable mini projector? looks about a phones size and gives a decent 2nd screen..

5. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

I have tried a couple of those last year. i only intended to use one while on the road so i can carry less bulk, like in a hotel room etc but the thing that i especially didn't like about miniature projectors is they seemed very dim even at max brightness. I had to turn all the lights off in a room to make it appear somewhat acceptable. This is ok if you wanna watch a movie, but getting productive on the road ..., i dunno man. I would prefer a portable usb-c display although its bulkier.
    All this is gonna change in the next years, oled foldable screens are real! Although too expensive atm they will soon find their way to consumer land i guess :)
    Cheers