Sharing drum racks?

Discussion in 'Live' started by Bunford, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Considering the drums are a big part of electronic music, and a lot of electronic music is made on Ableton, I'm just curious why I don't see more drum racks being shared?

No preset packs, no patches, no real community sharing. Drum racks just seem to not be shared.

Or have I just not come across a good source yet?

3. IllBert

IllBert Producer

I have some racks made by myself, from dnb ones to house, dubstep etc. want them?

4. Gnib

Gnib Producer

There is a forum for sharing Max4Live devices. We could set something up here. It does not have to be limited to drumracks but all sorts of devices. Here is some shit of me, an annoying mosquito, a sweep, and some noise. https://www.sendspace.com/file/afwe8e

You will need Operator and Analog.

We can use this topic as a sharing thread.

Hope I did not do something illegal here by posting a link..........

My user library is a mess, so it will take some time with the drumracks....You know this orange message bar saying ????? samples are missing, click here to find out more???

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  5. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Would be great!

6. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

There are tons of sample packs out there with Drum Racks included. If you look on the sister site, the vast majority of sample packs that have the identifier "MULTIFORMAT" now contain .alp packs. And it's a hell of a blessing, because drum racks with macros mapped by professional sound designers are a beautiful thing