Sharing Drum Maps for Articulations of major libraries

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by MauroPacc, Jun 22, 2020.

1. MauroPacc

MauroPacc Newbie

Hey guys, quick question (potentially dumb).

This site has over the years proven to be one of the best resources sharing site for musicians. I'm wondering if there is a way to perhaps share drum maps profiles for those of us who resort to the drum maps lane as a workaround to switch articulations in orchestral libraries with Studio One.

I know it's easy enough to create those, but if we had a thread with requests/sharing just like for the kontakt wallpapers, we could help each other save some time.

Is that something that exists already (I couldn't find anything similar searching the site).

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

That's a great idea. :wink:
    I don't remember any other thread about this.

4. MauroPacc

MauroPacc Newbie

Thanks Olymoon, well, in that case, here are 2 test files to make sure they can be used by different users. A few bits of information first (which I'm sure you all know anyway):
    • The CC key is the default used by the respective libraries (if you have modified the keys inside Kontakt, obviously they won't match)
    • The easiest way to know where to copy the attached is to right click on one of the Studio One stock presets and choose "show in explorer/finder". This way if you have a custom folder for the Studio One content you are covered. The default location however should be C://Program Files/Presonus/Studio One 4/User Presets/Pitch Names
    upload_2020-6-23_13-4-18.png
    • I have found that after copying a preset in the correct location, sometimes restarting Studio One is not enough, you may have to hit the "Re-Index Preset" button on the bottom right corner of the main "Browse" panel
    upload_2020-6-23_13-5-10.png

I'm attaching for now:
    - Spitfire Albion One - Strings instrument
    - Spitfire Symphonic Strings

If everything works OK, I'll upload all the others I'm making for myself.

Attached Files:

5. MauroPacc

MauroPacc Newbie

Well, there is no longer a need for any of this since Studio One 5 as a brand spanking new engine for articulations management and a link to the cloud community to share the presets.
    Excellent work from Presonus!